• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net V2

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

For the typing subpages, the Gen VIII link links to the Gen IX page, not the Gen VIII page. For example for Water, at this link:

The Gen VIII tab links to https://serebii.net/pokedex-sv/water.shtml when it should link to https://serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/water.shtml. I've verified the same for every type subpage (note to other users while the error still exists: you can still reach the SwSh subpages by clicking on a tab for an earlier gen and then clicking on Gen VIII but you cannot go directly from Gen IX to Gen VIII)

Last edited:

DonTheBreton

Status Effects Page - Confusion - Effect description is incomplete. Does not include any mention of Pokemon attacking itself or the use of the Attack stat to determine what damage is dealt.

Gen 9 EV training suggestions don't have Pokemon hyperlinked to their Paldea Dex pages (may be intentional)

Also, Speed EVs are easiest to train at beach outside of Inlet Grotto (Wingull, Magikarp, Buizel, Arrokuda all spawn there and only give speed EVs)

Flashyspark

If you're going to make an unfunny joke you should at least put it in the right thread because this is for mistakes on the main site, not on the forum.

Also if you hate PAD so much then maybe just stop posting there every day and spare us your 1,000th complaint about anything related to the Pokemon cartoon and its fandom.

Morax

King of heroes
If you're going to make an unfunny joke you should at least put it in the right thread because this is for mistakes on the main site, not on the forum.

Also if you hate PAD so much then maybe just stop posting there every day and spare us your 1,000th complaint about anything related to the Pokemon cartoon and its fandom.
Lmao this makes me wanna shitpost even harder ngl

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer

It's possible to select Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler, and Alolan Golem, but it shouldn't be. Of course, should these three Pokemon be made available in a Gen 9 game in the future, then that wouldn't be a problem once it happens.

I mentioned before that no Pokemon that was absent from the base game of Sword/Shield is in the Sword/Shield IV Calculator, even if they were available in the DLC of Sword/Shield, and was told that it would be too difficult to fix this problem. Since then, of course, more Pokemon have been present in Gen 8 games, courtesy of BD/SP and Pokemon Legends Arceus. Since you now have entries for all of those Pokemon in either the Sun/Moon IV Calculator or the Scarlet/Violet IV Calculator, would it be possible to expand the Sword/Shield IV Calculator to include all Pokemon that are in any Gen 8 game? Then again, it might not work too well for Pokemon in Pokemon Legends: Arceus due to the way that game handles stats, but there's still Sword/Shield DLC and BD/SP to consider.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army

Halkel

Experimentalist
I can confirm that the Pokemon here can have their Hidden Abilities. Examples I can give include Pikachu, Spidops (found recently), Skiploom, Gumshoos, Kricketune, Sunflora, Marill, Flaaffy and more.

takeamelody

Error: New items still have their sell price listed as 1/2 of their purchase price, when sell prices are now 1/4 of items' purchase price (rounded down if it would be a decimal). Old items also have this problem of course, but I imagine in their case the data may be intended for older games.

Example link (applies to all new items in itemdex as far as I can tell): https://www.serebii.net/itemdex/pickle.shtml

Nidosama

Just used the Pokearth feature to do a nuzlocke of Lets Go Eevee, and noticed 2 trainers missing from their respective route pages on Pokearth.
One is Swimmer Jack on Route 21, who has a Tentacool, Golduck, and Tentacruel.
The other is Poke Maniac Mark on Route 10, who has a Rhyhorn and a Lickitung.

0ctodoggo

On Lucarios page for Pokemon Café ReMix, Lucario is listed as only being available via transfer from Pokemon Café Mix. However, it is able to visit your Café, and thus be recruited, after creating the Burnt-Caramel Vulpix Sundae for the first time.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Tarountula and Spidops are listed in the list of Tera Battle raid opponents, but it doesn’t include which type of raid battle they appear in (1 star, 2 star, 3 star, 4 star, 5 star, 6 star).

Last edited:

Xmortal

Legarad is my new nickname
Error:
It seems that the first legendary "Ride Pokemon" also has a preset Nature, because I have played 3 times Pokemon Violet, and the first Miraidon always has the Quirky Nature. The First Koraidon also have Quirky as Preset Nature

Quriky Nature Translation:
Quirky-Nature-All-Language-Names.png

Miraidon:
Miraidons.png

Link:https://serebii.net/scarletviolet/giftpokemon.shtml

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
On the Pokémon Masters update for Dawn being added to the Trainer Lodge, it says that you can invite Elesa instead of Dawn.

BlakeofT

Hisuian Zoroark base stats are the same as Zoroark. They differ by a little bit in a few stats in other databases, e.g. Smogon, bulbapedia, etc. (For all I know, Serebii is right).

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Hisuian Zoroark base stats are the same as Zoroark. They differ by a little bit in a few stats in other databases, e.g. Smogon, bulbapedia, etc. (For all I know, Serebii is right).
Every regional variant has the same stats as their original counterpart. That’s the best explanation I can give.