• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
On todays update you put 12th movie preview when I believe you wanted to say 13th
No, I did not. It was a preview screening of the 12th movie which contained a trailer for the 13th

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
No. I live in Portugal and that is the ONLY date-system used around here. The same goes for Spain, and I'm sure almost the rest of Europe at least.

That's because Portugal's national language is probably English and Portuguese (as I know) but in the countries that English is only a "regular language" it's different

harryheart

That's because Portugal's national language is probably English and Portuguese (as I know) but in the countries that English is only a "regular language" it's different

How so - most european contires use that Date system - such as France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, England and I think Italy and they're the ones off the top of my head! It is quite common here!

No, I did not. It was a preview screening of the 12th movie which contained a trailer for the 13th

Oh and sorry I got quite confused. And was this a trailer of the actual movie - i didn't understand from what you said - that might just be me!

Last edited:

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
And the biggest mistake is the Next In Japan. Until now it's 2nd July

Tails07

GymLeaderLance99

Orichalcos Duelist
Just wanted to point out, under the HG/SS Prerelease Pictures page, the one picture that says "Walking through Violet City" should actually be "Ecruteak" city.

violetcity.jpg
ecruteakthing.jpg

That pond in the picture there closely resembles the pond in the GBC Ecruteak City, and there's two old men there, as there are in GBC!Ecruteak: one up near the pond, and the other next to the Dance Theater. The path also resembles the one there.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
Status
Not open for further replies.