• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistakes on Serebii.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGuy

Advanced Trainer
http://www.serebii.net/platinum/items.shtml

Apparently, Metal Powder and Quick Powder BOTH double Ditto's Defences. Quick Powder doubles Ditto's Speed.

Also still no sign of Luvdisc on the Super Rod list for Platinum Route 224

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/sinnoh/route224.shtml

:EDIT: Apparently the word "Still" was modded out. It's there for a reason. That reason being that I made another thread explaining this fact to Serebii, which appears to have since been deleted. Serebii read it and said he'd check it out. That was about 3weeks ago. So there is STILL no sign on it in the listings.

Last edited:

gyarados151

Ace ninja trainer
I'm not sure whether to post my mistake up here, because it is more of an unfound fact, is this the right thread to post it on? if it isn't please tell which thread.

EDIT: nobody answered, so I'll post right now:

In the platinums Item list, on dawn stone, there is one extra way to get a dawn stone, when you enter route 212 from pastoria, go up to the sign that says that u r in route 212 and that pastoria is to the left, behind, is a boggy area,when you get inside, the shap should look like a whistle, go to the top left and use the dowsing machine,follow where you need to go and press a when it is in front, bingo, there is ur dawn stone, I will also point out that in that marshy area, there are other items including an ultra ball.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Warhawk360

Bad SPPF attendance.

Master Ruby

One more level...
The Colosseum page mentioning the attack used by Shadow Pokémon is wrong. The attack is Shadow Rush... and the screenshots are Japanese, and the spelling and grammar are awful. The page is bad on the whole, I would be happy to write an English game summary.

pokemaster001

I have a problem with the battle factory it says double battles are 4 on 4, which is wrong
and it also says you can exchange one of your 6 with one of the three your opponent used

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
In the anime department at the Character Bios, you can click in the middle of the six pictures on a scrollbalk. Tyson stands by the Teams of Team Rocket and by the Rivals, but I think Tyson must only stand by the Rivals.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
There's two tysons. One was in the Red Gyarados episodes and was a Rocket

I was that forgotten. But if you click on Tyson by Teams you get the 'Ash's Rival' Tyson and not the TR Tyson...

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
in the platinum 'changes from dp' section, it wasn't mentioned that the accessory-berry shop in floroma (can't remember how it was spelt) was ALOT cheaper.

Mudkip8003

I saw on Megainium`s Spin Off Pokedex DP it said that you can`t befriend it in Mystery Jungle. I did so... who`s right?

BM14murph

Master Collector
Thought i'd say it agin on the animedex brock's croagunk appeared in the the tangrowth episode but it's not listed:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.