• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistey,May,or Dawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
Which one do you like best? I like Mistey becuase she was in my favorite season. Who is yours?

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I think that there is another thread for this discussion.
Anyway my vote goes to Misty.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I prefer May, because Misty just got plain annoying at times, and was a bit of a berk....Dawn, is just SOOO FRUSTRATING, you just wanna strangle her.

Also, I prefer May's personality, she was the first co-ordinator in the show (Dawn was a copycat...), and I prefer her pokemon.

Dattebayo

Banned
This is like the 13th thread like this ever made, but what the heck, I vote for Dawn for her pretty hair and outfits.

Chelc

Jirachi_Star, there is already a thread for this in Anime Polls.

Oh and Dawn is the best. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.