• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mistress of Ice- [PG-14? Don't know...]

Irith_Locke

Pk THUNDER!
A very exciting chapter! I'm surprised Todd lived.
I would hope it surprised you :p. It will be explained soon enough.

Wait, what happened to the shadow ball? Did Palkia suck it into a different dimension?

Ugh. Meant to have Alakazam dodge...I guess I should edit that. Stupid me, forgetting to make the attacks do something...I knew I messed up something with that scene.

Coincidence? I think NOT! Funny, though.

Hehe, I like slipping in little things like that to see if people catch them.

@meteor64:
Thanks! Yeah, a lot of this chapter was made to show how Hailey is weak when she's out of her element... without the option of intimidation, she panics fairly easily. When she panics, she makes mistakes. E.g. running into an alley. I suppose she thought she could lose Todd.

I really should read over more closely once I'm finished...little errors slip in.

Hehe....that's so true about the chapter endings...almost sigworthy...the question is, do I eventually kill the reader? Only time will tell...and I'm trying to get better, honest!

And just so you all know, chapter seven is in the works. It's kind of hit a wall, though...I've only really got a week of summer left, (then band camp) so I'm trying to get out one more chapter before that. Band camp sucks my time away...8-5....it's like a job, except I don't get paid.

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
the funny thing is, while youve only got a week of summer, ive got five. teehee!
what you said about hailey was basically what i was trying to say, but i think i used the wrong words.
so, by the end of this fanfic, 80% of readers will have lung cancer.
I hope you're happy!
lol