• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion Jared 14

"It's been a long time coming, this is overdue!" LOL

This Club is dedicated to the character Misty from the Pokemon Series.

misty2dl0.png

So what are the rules here? They are very simple.

1. Stay on topic. That means that you can discuss anything related to Misty IE: Her family, her pokemon, in any form from the games, anime, manga, etc...However, I assume most topics will be anime related.

2. No flaming or trolling. That's pretty self-explanatory, and should go without being said. But I will say it again because there are a few people out there who should preferably keep their opinions to themselves.

3. Shipping discussion is allowed, but please remember to keep the second rule in mind. If by any chance a shipping discussion derails and devolves into a flamewar, it will be doused with water, and handled accordingly.

That's about all I can think of, for anything else I'm sure that the normal board rules still apply like they do everywhere else.

pokemon fan 132

Well Misty has always been my favorite character and i feel she has the best character and personality.There is many reasons why i like her,but ill try to put as much as its possible in three reasons:
-First i feel like she had the best chemistry and dynamic with the group.
Her flamboyant,kind and complex personality provided depth to her character more than i noticed with others,providing some comedy and humor to this show making it more interesting.She was character who didnt had easy life for her,sad past dealing with older sisters glamour having to work hard for everything she accomplished developing from insecure and explosive girl to more mature and independent person being nice blend of Misty with older and new character traits.

-She posses beauty,skills and strength and one of the things i always liked about her is how she is not afraid to follow her dreams having attitude and being ready to always help her friends.

-Not to mention she is a great trainer and many of her battles i find very enjoyable to watch.Out of pokemon i especially like her Psyduck who in many cases made me laugh.
I also have to add that i feel she wasnt fleshed out as character as much as she could have been having many unanswered things about her with her story being left hanging in the air(like her unfinished dream of becoming water master).

With this said,i only hope that future in Misty case will be more bright than it is now.
She deserves some time to shine and while best case would be return to main cast some worthy cameo appearance of 4 to 5 episodes would be satisfying too.

p.s.Hope this is enough of a reason for me to be accepted.

Champion Jared 14

thanks. I got a question, does anyone think that Misty and Dawn will ever meet?

Well, considering the fact that Misty only got her special lure as a reference to her in DP, I highly doubt it...May was the previous girl after Misty, and before Dawn, so it made a bit more sense to have May appear...

IDK, maybe she'll meet her towards the end, maybe where Ash wins a league tournament.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Well, considering the fact that Misty only got her special lure as a reference to her in DP, I highly doubt it...May was the previous girl after Misty, and before Dawn, so it made a bit more sense to have May appear...

IDK, maybe she'll meet her towards the end, maybe where Ash wins a league tournament.

yeah I was thinking the same. They might have a chance to meet if Dawn is in Pallet Town after the Unova League if Ash doesn't win it, that is if Ash goes back to Pallet Town after the League.

nickstr

Just, ONE favorite? In the case of Misty ALL TIME FAVORITE here! I have been involved with pretty much every club dedicated to her over the past few years so lets make this one not be the exception. I have been running a fan site dedicated to Misty with its own attached forum for the past few years along with collecting every single Pokemon original series episode on DVD. Plus I quit following the Pokemon anime after her departure and basically hate everything new involving it with just five exceptions. I did give Black and White a try along with Diamond and Pearl but just did not get sucked in or interested like I did with Pokemon's original series.

Champion Jared 14

Just, ONE favorite? In the case of Misty ALL TIME FAVORITE here! I have been involved with pretty much every club dedicated to her over the past few years so lets make this one not be the exception. I have been running a fan site dedicated to Misty with its own attached forum for the past few years along with collecting every single Pokemon original series episode on DVD. Plus I quit following the Pokemon anime after her departure and basically hate everything new involving it with just five exceptions. I did give Black and White a try along with Diamond and Pearl but just did not get sucked in or interested like I did with Pokemon's original series.

NICKSTR!!! Hey, how are you? I was worried that none of the fans from Bulbagarden would find out about this place, or come...I thought it may have been too late...But it's good to hear from you!!

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Could I join Champion Jared? Misty is a favourite of mine along with Dawn, and Brock of course.

Champion Jared 14

You do have a point Dehydrator, as it seems that Misty may not get to appear until Ash wins a League tournament, or if there's another Pallet Town Reunion.

~Upsidedown 403~

I wanna join!! Misty is my all-time favorite character!! She's just the best, I cannot see how anyone could dislike her!!

~Upsidedown 403~

Thanks, I appreciate it...You know, watching BW does kind of give me a feel of what Kanto/Johto was like...and in certain ways, Iris does remind me a bit of Misty, but they're still very different!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Hi everyone. Misty is one of my favorite characters in pokemon, and my favorite poke-girl. I like her personality, her skills and her as a pokemon trainer and gym leader. I just miss those episode which she made an appearance and the original series as well. Ii love to see her battles and her love for water pokemon.

May I join in?

~Ashist

Champion Jared 14

Of course you can join, we're glad to have you!!

And I can totally agree, as Misty is part of the reason why I love to train water pokemon. Her passion for water pokemon is what makes me like Water pokemon the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.