• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angell

Im glad this place is filled with life,and its nice to see how Misty despite long absence hasnt been forgotten.

To Angell
:You dont have to worry about DVDs,in my country its hard to get them as well.Btw i like all pics you posted,they look great.

Her true fans will never forget her, & thank you!!! ^.^

nickstr

:You dont have to worry about DVDs,in my country its hard to get them as well.Btw i like all pics you posted,they look great.

Her true fans will never forget her, & thank you!!! ^.^

It all depends on a few things, how picky are you about quality, do you want the stuff instantly, can you even play DVDs from outside of your country, do you want to spend any money, and how much do you care about legality. I had to import half the DVDs and it took a while for them to get to me. Quite so, this whole scenario is proving to be a test of loyalty. For those of us who are Misty's true fans, even in the unfortunate case of never seeing her again she will always live on in our hearts and minds. Not to mention we will always have the episodes from the past as a reminder. Whether we only focus on this time and shun everything new with the series or still follow the new stuff while wishing we could see our beloved red head again we are all fans.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
What Misty shipping do you like, if any?

Hmm.. I like Pokeshipping, Egoshipping, Novelshipping, Indigoshipping, Oystershipping, Imageshiping, and many more. I used to ship her even with never mets like SeaMonkeyshippingXD.

@Angell, another awesome Misty mermaid pictures. I miss those episodes..

Oh and I almost forgot. I thought I could post a little sketchy fanart of Misty I've made last November 30..:)
[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/misty.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I would be a Pokeshipper, if I wasn't already a Pearlshipper. I have seen so many Pokeshipping moments throughout the series when Misty was still on the main cast. I remember the moments from the movie Pokemon 2000 well and I think that some of the most obvious and famous moments took place in that movie.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't like any Misty shipping

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Hmm.. I like Pokeshipping, Egoshipping, Novelshipping, Indigoshipping, Oystershipping, Imageshiping, and many more. I used to ship her even with never mets like SeaMonkeyshippingXD.

@Angell, another awesome Misty mermaid pictures. I miss those episodes..

Oh and I almost forgot. I thought I could post a little sketchy fanart of Misty I've made last November 30..:)
[IMG139]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/Ashist/misty.jpg[/IMG139]

That's a pretty good sketch. I doubt that I can draw Misty, but I never really tried lol.

Zoruagible

It's a good drawing

Zoruagible

I also like the Misty mermaid pictures best, my favorite is the top one.

Status
Not open for further replies.