• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion Jared 14

Misty should definitely add Dewgong to her roster if she doesn't use him already...

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I would love if Misty met Dawn!!

Yeah me too! Those 2 are my 1st and 2nd favorite characters.

Same here! Two of my favorite characters that I'm wishing to see together in the series together.

Btw, I forgot to post a Merry Christmas greeting here! I know its late but then again, Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year everyone!

BlueVapor

I would love if Misty met Dawn!!

How about this:
~Both Misty and Dawn know that Ash is coming home from Unova.
~Misty travels to Pallet after closing the gym.
~Dawn just finished the Grand Festival in Hoenna and travels to Pallet, but not before reuniting with Ambipom (So that her travel to Kanto is a little more justified)
~Misty and Dawn both meet up in Pallet at the same time, and don't recognize each other.
~After telling of their individual travels with Ash to each other, the two strike up a friendship.
~Ash returns home to meet Misty and Dawn, who are already friends.

^Meh, it could go a little better than that, but god, I want Misty and Dawn to meet, lol.

Angell

How about this:
~Dawn just finished the Grand Festival in Hoenna and travels to Pallet, but not before reuniting with Ambipom (So that her travel to Kanto is a little more justified)
~Misty and Dawn both meet up in Pallet at the same time, and don't recognize each other.
~After telling of their individual travels with Ash to each other, the two strike up a friendship.

^Meh, it could go a little better than that, but god, I want Misty and Dawn to meet, lol.

Wow what a great idea vapor!! I love it.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
How about this:

I love it as well. Dawn and Misty just have to meet!

nickstr

Sadly that might be the closest we ever get to seeing her again and reminds me of why I decided to shun the Pokemon TV show. To me the show does not exist after Johto and everything after the fifth season is some sort of spin off. In a way the show is so different that it can be thought of in such a manner. For me watching a new episode would be on the lines of being painful and depressing. I have tried this in the past and the results were not good at all.

Poke'Oldschool

Sadly that might be the closest we ever get to seeing her again and reminds me of why I decided to shun the Pokemon TV show. To me the show does not exist after Johto and everything after the fifth season is some sort of spin off. In a way the show is so different that it can be thought of in such a manner. For me watching a new episode would be on the lines of being painful and depressing. I have tried this in the past and the results were not good at all.

+1

That's all i've been saying. Unfortunately.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I have some Misty lure pics!!! ^.^
tumblr_lvp9bopzut1qhuk9xo1_500.png

tumblr_lvp9sjL3dU1qhuk9xo1_500.png

208-1.jpg

Aw, Awesome screenshots! The Misty lure. I really miss seeing that again.
AG: Pikachu seems happy to see the lure. DP: Yeah, Dawn seems pretty interesting to use the lure too. This is also the main reason why I like to see Misty and Dawn meetXD So far, it is really the closest yet for Misty's return yet it didn't happened. I wonder if we'll ever see the lure again in BW? The fishing episode in BW seems to be the perfect chance to see the lure again but it didn't.

BlueVapor

That's the thing I like, even though Misty didn't show up in DP, she at least "appeared." At least the Misty lure appeared, and she was featured in High Touch!, which shows the writers still haven't forgotten her.

Although I have to say, out of DP's 191 episodes, the writers couldn't make two of those about Misty appearing? It just seems weird, imo. But hopefully they realize that we're overdue for an appearance and she does appear in Pallet ;)

And it does seem like Dawn is interested in the lure, like she would like to meet Misty. I'm sure she (Dawn) knows more about her (Misty) than we think she does. Maybe if Dawn ever does go to Kanto, maybe to see Ambipom, she might run into Misty and be like "Oh my gosh, you're like that lure that Ash has!" Who knows, Misty could be on vacation in Vermilion, I believe she did say she likes that place :p

^There I go again with my crazy wishes, lol.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
That's the thing I like, even though Misty didn't show up in DP, she at least "appeared." At least the Misty lure appeared, and she was featured in High Touch!, which shows the writers still haven't forgotten her.

Although I have to say, out of DP's 191 episodes, the writers couldn't make two of those about Misty appearing? It just seems weird, imo. But hopefully they realize that we're overdue for an appearance and she does appear in Pallet ;)

And it does seem like Dawn is interested in the lure, like she would like to meet Misty. I'm sure she (Dawn) knows more about her (Misty) than we think she does. Maybe if Dawn ever does go to Kanto, maybe to see Ambipom, she might run into Misty and be like "Oh my gosh, you're like that lure that Ash has!" Who knows, Misty could be on vacation in Vermilion, I believe she did say she likes that place :p

^There I go again with my crazy wishes, lol.

lol I like that idea.

pokemon fan 132

Great Misty pics you posted guys,reminds of good old days when pokemon was still young.

Honestly if thats everything we are going to see from Misty from now on in future,cant say i will be glad because of minor reminders how once upon a time there existed redhead which was part of show.

Not showing first female protagonist and part of original trio which helped to make this anime popular leaving impact on it,in person feels disrespectful and shameful both toward character and its fans.
Even more so when taken in account how her story is left open with there being left lot of unused potential.

I found that weird too,because there were several ways to have Misty and Dawn meet.It didnt had to be at Pallet being partially understandable why Ash stop last time was rushed.

Like coming back for some water tournament to advance dream and show how much she grew as trainer and to catch new water type from 4th generation.If i recall right in interview with mr.Hidaka he even said how Misty might return for some tournament in future like May did,but didnt said when.
-to play some role in Dawn arc of getting Togekiss(admittedly bad way to reintroduce character but still usable nonetheless)
-to help battle Team Galactic or Hunter J helping Ash and co,like Gary did.

Seriously they came up with reasons to have decade old minor characters like Gary or Jessibelle appear,but they couldnt have Misty comeback?

In my opinion it would be fair if Misty could return for at least a season persay with length of Orange Islands or Battle Frontier.That would give us opportunity that Misty infiltrates within new group being interesting to see how she would interact with new characters always adding some spark with her multicolored personality,especially now that she is more experienced and little more mature.Along with allowing to tie up loose ends in story getting more development.Like expanding on goal of water m aster creating some competitions similar to Whirl Cup.give her some rival(if Cilan and Iris got them,why she shouldnt),do more with pokemon(i always thought it would be interesting to see Psyduck learning to battle or even evolve while still keeping goofy side..

In reality she has most things left open and room to grow out of all main girls(except Iris of course).

Wishful thinking because we know chances are skim,but if you ask me i think character rotation would be interesting concept to introduce in anime.Every past traveling companion has potential left to develop more(well almost everyone,Tracey doesnt seem to have much going for it)and bringing them for season to two mixing older refreshed characters with new ones would be something unseen and new.

p.s.Also even though its little late,Merry Christmas to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.