• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angell

That's the thing I like, even though Misty didn't show up in DP, she at least "appeared." At least the Misty lure appeared, and she was featured in High Touch!, which shows the writers still haven't forgotten her.

Although I have to say, out of DP's 191 episodes, the writers couldn't make two of those about Misty appearing? It just seems weird, imo. But hopefully they realize that we're overdue for an appearance and she does appear in Pallet ;)

And it does seem like Dawn is interested in the lure, like she would like to meet Misty. I'm sure she (Dawn) knows more about her (Misty) than we think she does. Maybe if Dawn ever does go to Kanto, maybe to see Ambipom, she might run into Misty and be like "Oh my gosh, you're like that lure that Ash has!" Who knows, Misty could be on vacation in Vermilion, I believe she did say she likes that place :p

^There I go again with my crazy wishes, lol.

Thats what im glad, but idk i just dont find it right if the writers thought that her hoenn cameos were going to be enough. and now they're only showing her in openings & pictures.

I agree tbh. they could have taken out 2 fillers and have her appeared but they just didint want her too. sigh and yeah I hope for that too...

LOL no not crazy I would have thought the same thing.

Angell

Originally Posted by Pokemon Fan 132 Honestly if thats everything we are going to see from Misty from now on in future,cant say i will be glad because of minor reminders how once upon a time there existed redhead which was part of show.

Not showing first female protagonist and part of original trio which helped to make this anime popular leaving impact on it,in person feels disrespectful and shameful both toward character and its fans.
Even more so when taken in account how her story is left open with there being left lot of unused potential.

That's so sad how the writers dont seem to care anymore not even cameo to the first female girl & i find it very disrespectful idk if they want us to forget about her existence or what i dont know but they should really give her a cameo but they dont care about the fans to even do that

Originally Posted by Pokemon Fan 132Wishful thinking because we know chances are skim,but if you ask me i think character rotation would be interesting concept to introduce in anime.Every past traveling companion has potential left to develop more(well almost everyone,Tracey doesnt seem to have much going for it)and bringing them for season to two mixing older refreshed characters with new ones would be something unseen and new.

Yea especially Misty but at least she was developed more than Tracey & Max who didin't even get 2nd outfits and barely any focus. Oh & i love all your reasons for why Misty could come back to show or for a cameo i find your reasons to make sense the writers could go by this but decide not to.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I just bought the movie Pokemon Heroes.

Champion Jared 14

The New Misty Club on Serebii has come a LONG way...We now have as many replies for all pokemon up to the end of Gen 3!!! Woot!!!

Sorry, just felt like celebrating!!

nickstr

Maybe the people who like Iris are just "fair weather fans" and only do so because she is on the show right now. Misty's fans seem to be a very loyal group hence why this group has tons of posts and the Iris club is on the verge of death.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hope either Misty or Dawn replaces Iris next generation and they stop the pattern for the new female protagonist every generation. I can't wait until Iris leaves lol.

nickstr

Not to mention the US Johto Journeys opening too as bits of it were used. A similar case was with Misty's goodbye song from Gotta Catch Ya Later where a clip from the fifth Japanese opening was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.