• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro-Chaos X

Psychic Aficionado
I would not mind it if Misty and Brock come back with Ash, Cilian and Iris. It would be cool to see a larger party going on an adventure rather than just 3 main characters.
However, I would also like May or Dawn to come back, too. Now, I certainly want Misty and Brock back but I'd love to see May again too, I think the cast could get too large though.

Go Misty! IMO, she and Ash complemented each other perfectly. Plus, she's awesome for keeping Ash and Brock in check and letting them know what's on her mind.

:D

You know what I kinda really want? For Ash, Iris and Cilan to go back to Pallet after the Decorola Islands, and Misty AND Brock are they're waiting. Ever since they were introduced, I've wanted Misty to meet Iris and Cilan to meet Brock. I would also love to witness a tag between Misty and Brock & Iris and Cilan, of course Misty and Brock would win ;) Haha, I think this just needs to happen~ And of course, in the process we can see if Misty and Brock have new Pokémon, and just see what's been going on with them.

I've always wanted that to happen. Just like how Misty was at Ash's house after he left the Hoenn League. I believe it can very well happen. And after seeing her in the Charizard flashbacks and in the new ending, I feel as if she will appear once again. And what was really brought my attention that my friend Angel~ mentioned, Togetic was in the ending as well. Could that mean Togetic has returned?

Bluelatios*

Ah god, its been too long since I visited. Yes, I would totally love for Misty and Brock to meet him at his house! I don't even care what critics have said, I never give up hope those two will someday go off adventuring with Ash again like best friends do. :D

Ah god, its been too long since I visited. Yes, I would totally love for Misty and Brock to meet him at his house! I don't even care what critics have said, I never give up hope those two will someday go off adventuring with Ash again like best friends do. :D
I'm one to agree with you. I'd love to see her and Brock at Ash's house like how she was when he came from the Hoenn League. I think there's a good chance of it happening and since she appeared in the Charizard flashbacks, the new kids might be wondering who she is.

sandy ketchum

Its been a long time since i visited the club. It would be great to see brock and misty waiting to see ash which i think will happen. I just want misty and brock back so bad but it is probably never gonna happen. misty hasnt even had a cameo in over 7 Years. Older characters just never seem to reappear unless there is a remake of a game.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Its been a long time since i visited the club. It would be great to see brock and misty waiting to see ash which i think will happen. I just want misty and brock back so bad but it is probably never gonna happen. misty hasnt even had a cameo in over 7 Years. Older characters just never seem to reappear unless there is a remake of a game.

Tbh she did have a cameo. She was referenced in DP and her fishing lure that was designed to look like her made an appearance and both her and Brock made cameos in flashbacks in the N series episode where Charizard returned.

pokemon fan 132

Tbh she did have a cameo. She was referenced in DP and her fishing lure that was designed to look like her made an appearance and both her and Brock made cameos in flashbacks in the N series episode where Charizard returned.

Yes but that was just reference toiMisty, not real appearance. Cameo return involves character returning in flesh, having speaking role, interact with others, battle if there is opportunity and get update.

To me being showed through just tokens and flashbacks after every few years or so isn't enough, with Misty deserving better than just getting side gnats with no new info and material to see how much she changed.

As first and original female missed by many which established groundwork with Ash and Brock for future generations to come she deserves more love and respect from writer side. But its not just Misty, every previous companion does to be honest.

Can I join ??? Misty is my all time favorite character along with brock, ash and may xD

Of course you can join. Welcome to the club my friend, hope you will find things that interest you and have fun in sharing up experiences and impressions about good old "tomboyish mermaid".

Of course you. I hope you enjoy it here. The club's moving kind of slow since we're low on Kasumi news, but if she gets a mention/cameo/flesh appearance it'll be good again. :)

Definitely, people are desperate nowadays to get any new info about Misty and what she has been up to. They want to see her interact with new companions, show new pokemon or evolutions, how much she grew emotionally and as trainer since last time etc.

I feel if writers ever decided to bring her back in more prominent role pokemon series would benefit a lot from her strong presence, outspoken personality and hotheaded, playful nature. She had ability to adapt to just about any main vast set up and produce vibrant dynamic out of it. We can see that with Ash, Briock in Kanto/Johto, Ash, Tracey in OI, Ash, Brock, May, Max in AG, Sakura, Tracey in chronicles etc. Another quality which lied in character was ability to to remain active having strong presence in majority of her run even when she wasn't center of focus not needing huge arcs and lot of focus to become quickly liked and accepted.

And her sad background, unique dreams of striving to become master of water learning everything she can, but various other quirks and hobbies too like fishing for which she made special lures gave certain dose of mystery and unpredictability in sense of never knowing what to expect next.
I feel her reintroduction could bring to anime again lot of appeal, charm and humor upgrading chemistry between characters with none of companions bringing so much life to it like she did imo. As well something new, fresh on table through anime exclusive events she could enter bringing different format of competitions for people to follow(like underwater battles), different way to promote new pokemon and ingenious way to show someone development.
I feel Misty deserves to return as main never being given justice as character or being developed as much as she could have been(not saying she didn't got some development in chronicles and series but obviously not enough).

Or at least in some sort of recurring role being showed occasionally doling progress while bumping in Ash and main cast spicing things up with her antics and outbursts. She is massively popular, many people want her back and this would concuss things up bringing many viewers back toward show. Sigh, if only writers realized potential behind this.

Last edited:
I'm one to agree with you. I'd love to see her and Brock at Ash's house like how she was when he came from the Hoenn League. I think there's a good chance of it happening and since she appeared in the Charizard flashbacks, the new kids might be wondering who she is.

Agreed with both of you. I'd love to see that happen.

I suppose i have the small hope that they have misty return for the new series though am probably just getting to hyped to be disappointed. But the opportunity is definitely their to have her return considering they can always just explain that her sisters have accepted a bigger role in the gym if she leaves most of her pokemon back at the gym to go on more adventures as a main character to relieve and advance to become a water pokemon master, where she enters tournaments and such in kalos,

Or at the least have her be in pallet for a few episodes at the least because considering how important a character she was the amount of time between potential appearances is quite outrageous.

Thinking of other ways to introduce her back could almost be something like ash meeting with a water gym leader or elite four member from kalos and they go to visit misty to show off the new pokemon, They could have a battle between them and have a close match where misty gets back the hunger to become a water pokemon master and rejoins ash to catch new kalos pokemon and they can explain that her sisters support her and will take over the gym for the most part.

Misty4ever

will always luv you
Well, it looks like
Brock is returning before DA ends
maybe there's still hope to Misty appearing maybe *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

pokemon fan 132

Sorry guys for not being more active, but last few weeks has been hectic for me not leaving much time for anything else. Drought on any kind of info about Misty doesn't help either with there not being much to talk about.

However as its known Brock will be making cameo appearance meeting upowith Cilan and in case Ash stops at Pallet like he always does than maybe there exists small glimpse of hope of seeing Misty again. With all this throwbacks to Kanto and references to older pokemon, characters from first generation in BW2 season some would think writers would go all in and bring Miyst back as well. Seeing how she is iconic character from Kanto generation being heavily popular and liked, but sadly it seems like this wasn't the case.

I guess there is nothing else left but to wait and hope for best, but somehow i have low faith in writers at this point not being able to recognize good opoportunity for someone return and capitalizing on his popularity when there is one.

In other news with uopcoming release of Pokemon Origins perhaps they show montage of all Kanto gym leaders. Though judging from the looks of it there is high chance of being one time thing special including just Brock out of gym leaders covering start of Red journey, Lance and final battle vs Green through invoke of mega Charizard evolution.
But still it would be pretty cool to see game version of Misty animated and brought into life., She has amazing set of pokemon and her personality while different from anime version have some tomboyish tendencies being slightly arrogant and full of confidence.

Champion Jared 14

Hey guys! I must say, I have love and admiration for all of you who have contributed to keeping this club semi-active, especially Pokémon Fan 132. I know we're all moving up in life, and have commitments to be mindful of. Trust me I know! I wish I could spend more time on the site, but I found time to do so now. I recently saw the BW ending that had a bunch of past characters in it, and Misty was in it as well! So glad to see her, and she was also in the Charizard flashback as well! I'm glad to see that the writers haven't completely forgotten about her.

I hope everyone is doing well.

pokemon fan 132

Hey guys! I must say, I have love and admiration for all of you who have contributed to keeping this club semi-active, especially Pokémon Fan 132. I know we're all moving up in life, and have commitments to be mindful of. Trust me I know! I wish I could spend more time on the site, but I found time to do so now. I recently saw the BW ending that had a bunch of past characters in it, and Misty was in it as well! So glad to see her, and she was also in the Charizard flashback as well! I'm glad to see that the writers haven't completely forgotten about her.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Good to hear from you again Jared. Hope everything is going well for you and im glad to hear you may be around more often in future.

I wish this place is more active, especially when i look back on clubs made in past, but than again given how Misty hasn't made in flesh appearance for last 8 years with no new material and update which could ignite people interest its not that surprising. Hopefully one day Misty will return for something more than just nonn speaking appearance through opening, endings or through flashbacks.

Im definitely interested in seeing how much she changed, evolved as trainer and person and to do abit more withg her story and dreams relieving that lively humor and feisty dynamic her presence brought at times.

But until than let try to liven this place abit and maybe this topic which i believe haven't been discussed before might incite things up:

Which songs to you represent Misty the best?

One of the songs which desribes her character well is "Just A Girl" by No Doubt,in my opinion.

Another would be "Remember Me This Way" from Jordan Hill which i find describes Mistys relationship with her friends during travelling and her connection with them.

Or "Just the Way i am" by Sky Sweetnam reflecting well her tomboyish, rebellious side and many personality sides she has going for her.
There is more of them,but currently i cant remember.:p

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Good to see Misty appeared with the other former companions of Ash in BW142.. and I've heard she was mentioned too. Too bad we haven't seen her to have a cameo appearance but still it's nice to see her.:)

PokemonJesus123

The Pokémon Punk
Good to see Misty appeared with the other former companions of Ash in BW142.. and I've heard she was mentioned too. Too bad we haven't seen her to have a cameo appearance but still it's nice to see her.:)

Yeah it was good to the her even though if it wasn't a physical appearance...but during Ash's fantasy, Misty was wearing her old outfit instead of her new clothes that she wore in AG but Brock and May were wearing their most recent outfits...
Which is kinda weird because I thought they figured out that clothing error in the BW2 DA ending (where they were all holding hands)
Did they totally forget about her updated outfit during the AG series?

Champion Jared 14

You know what, I was actually worried that if she were to make an appearance even in a flashback, I was worried that her eyes would look funny with the new way the animators make the eyes look, but she looked fine. Only thing is, I wish she appeared in her AG outfit in the BW ending but it was good to see her again there too.

Misty4ever

will always luv you
Well it's not from the main series, but we got to see Misty make a cameo in Pokemon Origins.

tumblr_mu1ekrOImG1s3at53o8_1280_zps3c05a686.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.