• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty/Jessie's mallet

STJ

meh..^_^'
OK, I read people's different opinions, and I've found some discrepencies... Both Misty and Jessie have used mallets before, but how often, excatly? I've heard people say that Misty used her mallet quite alot, but I can only recall two instances....

SO, how many times do you remember? Perhaps you can answer this question once and for all?

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Misty, as I recall, regularly had the mallet and used it---I believe many times on Brock for his Jenny/Joy mania....I know she used it on Ash a few times too, but the only time that even comes to mind (and one I'm not sure of) is "The School of Hard Knocks....."

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
She didn't use it that many times. I'm certain Misty didn't use her mallet more than 5 times.

It'd be nice if people stopped exaggerating.

Gazmof

Zephyr Trainer
Jessie had a mallet?

I remember Misty using it a couple of times on Ash, not anything specific though. Generally she would just yell at him and slap him on the head.

STJ

meh..^_^'
The Great Butler said:
Misty, as I recall, regularly had the mallet and used it---I believe many times on Brock for his Jenny/Joy mania....I know she used it on Ash a few times too, but the only time that even comes to mind (and one I'm not sure of) is "The School of Hard Knocks....."

Didn't she just use a log in that episode?

[IMG139]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/stj0809/Pokemon/log.jpg[/IMG139]

Jessie had a mallet?

I can vaguely recall her using one a couple of times...

Last edited:
misty throws a mallet at brock when he fell in love with aya, the venonat woman. brock went gaga at the wrong time.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Gazmof said:
Jessie had a mallet?
In both 2 ton metal AND squeaky plastic variety! The squeaky mallet even snuck it's way into one or two of the earlier AG episodes. I know that it was definately seen in 'Seeing is Beleiving' if you want an example.
And for what it's worth, she also had a huge paper fan, which was actually seen more often.

I can't remember Misty ever using a mallet apart from in 'Ash Catches a Pokémon' and 'Type Casting'. Most of the time she just punched Ash/Brock in the head or something. And then there was that famous direct-hit kick that landed smack dab in the middle of Brock's face.