• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty Meets Her Match! (105)

JONNO.FRESH

Good Epi. Squirtle learned Hydro Pump and Misty stayed with ash.8/10

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
As a MSTie, and therefore having seen five of the seven original "Gamera" movies, I seem to be the only one to notice this episode's movie reference - Zenigame's Hydro Pump attack looks pretty darn similar to the method of transportation that Gamera uses. Whereas Gamera spins around shooting flames from his shell, Zenigame spins around shooting water from his.

Another good gym-battle episode from the Orange islands. The way Rudy kept brushing his hair back reminds me very much of Drew/Shuu...

This one was a pretty good battle, and Misty stayed with Ash, though some peoples don't even know why

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Gee, wonder why Misty stayed with Ash? Could it be she likes him...

DaMike52

Banned
I liked how Misty had to chose between staying with Ash or leaving, it made the gym leader more involved.

Rebeccag

One of my favourite episodes until the Houen/Battle Frontier CS episodes started showing. I disliked Rudy though very much though but I liked the way they used an element each

green45678

Pokeshipping rules im so glad misty chose Ash instead of Rudy! best episode ever(besides the 1st)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Oh man, I remember this episode like I saw it yesterday. I was such a rabid PokéShipper... I hated Rudy so much XD As suave as he was, I was mad that he was trying to get in the way of Ash & Misty-ness... lmao. *sighs* Good times. I loved that Gym battle! I was anxious to see who Misty would root for, and it was so awesome when she started yelling at Ash to have Squirtle fight back.

Oh but the best, the best moment, was at the very end, when Rudy told Ash he was a lucky guy, and Ash said, "why?"

I almost fell off my chair. Undoubtedly a classic! <3

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
I hated this guy >_> I wanted Ash to just barge in and kick his butt and claim Misty. Good battle though. Squirte learning Hydro Pump was pretty cool.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think it was about time Squirtle learned Hydro Pump, Water Gun was getting a little bit old.

I didn't like that gym leader, i'm glad Ash wiped the floor with him.