• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty OR May

May OR Misty

• May

Votes: 188 52.7%
  • Misty

Votes: 169 47.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RYKUU

Water Trainer
i reckon May is better than misty.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Hey. Wtf is up with mentioning me? D: Be cool, buddy.

What kind of May fan do you think I am? I like her. I hate people who bash her for stupid reasons. Kay? x3

I mean that you can actually think up a real reason to like her, not her breasts. Just like Cyber, but I think he appreciates her cleavage, he's just smarter about it.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Misty, all the way.

Cenzo

Nope, not a thing otherwise. I'm just sick of perv fans making it look like the only way to like a female character is their boobs. Misty was great for her personality IMO. I bet you feel the same way about May.

Nope, not a thing otherwise. I'm just sick of perv fans making it look like the only way to like a female character is their boobs. Misty was great for her personality IMO. I bet you feel the same way about May.

Yes. I'm sick of it too. >> I'm sure that's a reason why some characters are very popular too, just for their body or outfit and all. D: It disgraces girls, really. And since I'm a girl, I can't stand it at all.

Both May and Misty have great personalities. And I just wish people would like the characters for their personality, not body/looks/all that.

Cenzo

i would have to vote May just because she so much stronger then Misty!!

Well, you can't truly judge that as they've never battled. Misty's a gym leader though and May's a coordinator.

Rex Kamex

Both May and Misty have great personalities. And I just wish people would like the characters for their personality, not body/looks/all that.

Which is why, I believe, some May fans eventually started taking a liking to Dawn. O_O

~*Lovély_Latias*~ said:
Misty, well Kusami, but this is between the dubbies right? So May for that one. She actually did stuff.

It doesn't matter. May and Misty don't have any differences from their Japanese counterparts.

Korobooshi Kojiro said:
I was more the fact referring to MistyLover being basically a nut, but whatev.

Uh... okay, but I wasn't referring to you when I was talking about fans of one girl hating another or anything...

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I mean that you can actually think up a real reason to like her, not her breasts

madikitty's a friggen girl, Einstein. And a straight one at that, I believe

You can't throw that around at everyone you know...>.>
Just because a girl has breasts doesn't mean someone likes her just for that. That's basically saying any girl with breasts doesn't deserve any compliments she gets automatically because its apparently "just" because of her breasts.

Cenzo

madikitty's a friggen girl, Einstein. And a straight one at that, I believe

Gee, how dare I comment on the fact that she's simply a fan that likes May who doesn't only dig her boobage? I should have sought your permission first! I mean, how should I know she's a girl except y'know that she's said so.

You can't throw that around at everyone you know...>.>
Just because a girl has breasts doesn't mean someone likes her just for that. That's basically saying any girl with breasts doesn't deserve any compliments she gets automatically because its apparently "just" because of her breasts.

Read the post I quoted, then run your trap. That's what they said, they voted for her because she was hot.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Misty all the way, hell yah.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Someone who cites spandex as a reason to like May probably is focussing on her breasts. :p But at least that guy was upfront about it. I don't think it's a big deal to like a character for shallow reasons. It only annoys me when people, I dunno, pretend to like May for character-based reasons when really they're just perving on her and don't want to admit it. Or they try to claim that she's the Bestest Shiniest Most Perfect Anime Girl Evah With The Amazingest Characterisation because she's soooooo popular! - when it's quite obvious that at least 1/3 of her fans are mainly in it for the fanservice. (Sorry, guys, but you know it's true.)

But I don't understand the need to prove that your favourite girl is better than the others in the first place. It's not like an objective measure for that kind of thing exists. Like and let like.

Cenzo

Someone who cites spandex as a reason to like May probably is focussing on her breasts. :p But at least that guy was upfront about it. I don't think it's a big deal to like a character for shallow reasons. It only annoys me when people, I dunno, pretend to like May for character-based reasons when really they're just perving on her and don't want to admit it. Or they try to claim that she's the Bestest Shiniest Most Perfect Anime Girl Evah With The Amazingest Characterisation because she's soooooo popular! - when it's quite obvious that at least 1/3 of her fans are mainly in it for the fanservice. (Sorry, guys, but you know it's true.)

Please stop, I need my gut unbusted.

But I don't understand the need to prove that your favourite girl is better than the others in the first place. It's not like an objective measure for that kind of thing exists. Like and let like.

The need is there. Just like the need to compare those AG and Johto guys to the Kanto team!

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Well, aside from the fact that it's KANTO, DUHHH (ducks :p), I find that issue a bit silly, too. I mean, I get why it would be interesting to compare the different eras of the show's history, but turning it into a competition? With the inevitable hurt feelings and E-DRAMA? When you're talking about different bits of the same show? Cah-razy.

Cenzo

Well, aside from the fact that it's KANTO, DUHHH (ducks :p), I find that issue a bit silly, too. I mean, I get why it would be interesting to compare the different eras of the show's history, but turning it into a competition? With the inevitable hurt feelings and E-DRAMA? When you're talking about different bits of the same show? Cah-razy.

Feelings? When the Squirtle Borg assimilate you, you have no feelings, lol. Well, the reason I stick up for kanto is because they get bashed in favor of a bunck of uniterseting wannabe's. Except Sceptile and Donphan who are cool. *also ducks* And E-Drama is awesome! Teh aG and jhoTo teem is teh suxxors lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.