• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty's Magnificent trade shop

misty135

misty-trade-shop-finish-1.png

credit for banner goes to the user thrain
Shop is closed due to wifi/internet issues on my end
None of my pokemon are hacked that i know of, those i traded for are the only ones i don't know about. i don't like hacked, but i don't mind clones and rngs

I specialize in breeding dream world pokemon and pokemon natures. However, I can breed for egg moves but that might take longer depending(probably not though). I am interested in trading for other dream world pokemon and shiny pokemon.

If your request is not READY within a week I will give you a vitamin of your choice.

I can make all pokemon have pokerus upon request.

I DO NOT BREED FOR IVS OR SHINY.

UT/ut means it hasn't been touched and i normally use with event or shiny pokemon
all dreamworld pokemon will either be hatched or in the daycare
I will mention if there was any ev training.

code:1678-6731-8022

What I want: Rare, Event, Shiny and/or DW pokemon. I am not real picky right now.
fully ev'd pokemon

Nobunaga's Rayquaza event(lvl 70 shiny, modest) <3
lvl 100 shiny charizard (self ev'd )
lv 62 shiny mew, relaxed (almost positive it's the faraway island event!)

(probably touched) lvl 6 Blissey-female, bold (clone from emerald) -has Seismic toss and Heal bell (3rd gen exclusive moves)It also has good def IVs(30)
lvl 100 Raichu- gently and female, ability is static
lvl 61 Entei- hasty
lvl 50 Cresselia-Bashful female
lvl 100 Zekrom- Jolly
lvl 100 Kyogre- Quirky
lvl 65 Glaceon-sassy male, abilty is snow cloak
lvl 100 serperior- timid male, ability overgrow(nicknamed snake, but can change)
lvl 81 zebstrika- jolly female
lvl 97 samurott- serious male (ev'd)
lvl 82 Dialga- naughty
lvl 43 Palkia- Docile
lvl 92 Jolteon- hasty male (ev'd) with QUICK FEET
UT tornadus event- timid
UT Gamestop Pikachu colored Pichu - OT-GAMESTP-jolly male
UT movie Keldeo with item-modest
touched japanese World Hobby Fair - 2th Anniversary Manaphy
lv 62 shiny mew, relaxed (almost positive it's the faraway island event!)
Nobunaga's Rayquaza event(lvl 70 shiny, modest)
lvl 50 Deoxys-serious (currently being checked to see if it's a hack)
zekrom lvl 100 -Docile (u.s. event, spring2012)
Darkrai lvl 50- modest
mew lvl 42- quirky
Arceus lvl 100, Docile (Gl event)
Mewtwo lvl 70, Docile (wifi gift Feb2012) still has hold item
phione lvl 1 (can breed)
Victini lvl 17(raised two lvls) Hasty, liberty garden event
All 3 legendary dogs shiny (gamestop event)
Celebi lvl 53- quiet (OT win2011) and touched
Mewtwo lvl 70-Docile, Feb 2012

I don't check IVs or EVs and I will specify if I found it myself
(ut means i KNOW its been untouched, otherwise i either don't know or it has been touched)
lvl 100 shiny mew (Japanese i think) from hoenn- quirky
lvl 100 kyurem-naughty
lvl 100 Cobalion
UT dwf vulpix lvl 1, timid (flawless)- knows ember,hypnosis,will-o-wisp, and protect
UT beldum lvl 1, adamant (flawless or near flawless)
UT natu lvl 18 male, modest(flawless or near flawless)
UT gastly lvl 1 male, mild(flawless or near flawless)
UT dw jolteon lvl 1 male, gentle(flawless or near flawless)
UT skorupi lvl 1 female, hardy -knows poison sting, leer, aerial ace,and poison jab
swoobat lvl 39 female, modest
UT misdreavus lvl 1 female, calm (nearly flawless) -knows growl, psywave, imperison, and destiny bond
UT shinx lvl 1 dw male, brave -knows tackle, helping hand, fire fang, and ice fang
Mewtwo(named EXODUS, cannot be changed) lvl 70, timid(flawless or near flawless)
UT absol lvl 1 female, adamant-knows scratch, feint, sucker punch, and swords dance
Rotom lvl 8, modest (apparently slightly ev trained)
UT ralts(named Arcee, cannot be changed) lvl 1 female, timid (i believe it is near flawless)-knows confuse ray, mean look, destiny bond, and will-o-wisp
UT scraggy lvl 1 male, adamant (i believe it is near flawless)-knows fake out, ice punch, thunder punch, and brick break
UT litwick lvl 28 female,mild
UT mienfoo lvl 33 male, docile
UT tranquill lvl 26 female, relaxed
UT zebstrika lvl 29 male, quiet
charizard lvl 39(self ev'd)-near flawless i believe
Sharpedo, lvl 44 female, naughty
Gyarados, lvl 31 male, gentle (nicknamed LEVIATOR, cannot change)
(might be untouched) Steelix, lvl 33 female, timid (foreign, Japanese i think...)
UT Bulbasaur, lvl 1 male, modest-flawless- knows tackle, ingrain, grasswhistle, and petal dance
UT Squirtle, lvl 1 male, bold- flawless -knows tackle, foresight, scald, and toxic
Seismitoad, lvl 36 male, hasty

Up for Breeding

Females will be traded at lvl 1 with either a random or requested nature
DWF
cranidos
digglet
snorunt
bagon
abra
lapras
dratini
Marill
stunky
Misdreavus
Shinx
(used for breeding only) Banette (event)-mild (nicknamed spooks *can be changed it will still have cotton spore guaranteed
Gligar
miltank
Lickitung
Exeggcute
Nidoran
Omanyte (1 has muddy water *can be bred to have it)
eevee
smoochum
Houndour
poliwag
Gastly
Zubat
Slugma
Dusknoir-bold (in dream ball but can't be bred)
Goldeen
chinchou
Illumise
Skarmory
lileep
chimecho
surskit
relicanth
DWF-daycare only- Staravia -naughty (can't bred and I only have one)

Male DW-what I have is what I have unless I also have a dwf
UT Horsea(octazooka)-bashful-nicknamed Dragon (can be changed)
UT Tailow -impish
UT Gastly (sludge wave)
UT Espeon(event)-modest (it will take a decent offer to trade)
UT Shinx- various natures at lvl 1
UT giligar- various natures at lvl 1
Nidoran- sassy lvl 3
UT(GL event) Croagunk-careful
UT Skorupi
UT Mamoswine (GL event)
i can breed regular pokemon too but the list is too long to put up here so just ask. and please only fair offers

NEW

Cloning services!!!!
Ev training services
items: I have them all.

don't have time to ev train or just too lazy?
i'll do it for you! you don't even have to provide the pokemon(having me breed is a little more costly)...
tell me what stats you want ev'd and how much and i'll do it.

cost: clone of the ev'd pokemon is acceptable, upper lvl pokemon, pokemon with good ivs, shinies are welcomed, basically just offer.

Last edited:

gabric

im interested in the pansage shiny growlithe and phione would you trade these 3 for a flawless shiny squirtle and bulbasaur (also shiny/flawless)

misty135

im interested in the pansage shiny growlithe and phione would you trade these 3 for a flawless shiny squirtle and bulbasaur (also shiny/flawless)

Sure :) i'll meet you in the room now if you want. i'm warning you pansage is nicknamed "Leafy" but i can change that if you really want.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
what are you looking for in return? (want list?)
do you ever breed and evolve pokemon? i have a few i'm looking for the final evolution. if you don't have the first level i can trade and you can level that one up (welcome to breed to get your own too)

misty135

what are you looking for in return? (want list?)
do you ever breed and evolve pokemon? i have a few i'm looking for the final evolution. if you don't have the first level i can trade and you can level that one up (welcome to breed to get your own too)
well i don't normally do the evolving part but i defiantly could. and i would love a male eevee or eeveelution with wish if possible but i'm not picky. what pokemon would you want bred or evolved?

NoteLobo

Banned
What would you take for you DWF eevee? I have much to offer.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
well i don't normally do the evolving part but i defiantly could. and i would love a male eevee or eeveelution with wish if possible but i'm not picky. what pokemon would you want bred or evolved?

anyone of these would be awesome(if they require an item i can supply it too)
Probopass
Dusknoir
Lopunny
Skuntank
Gastrodon(blue)

i've got lots of eevees with wish and yawn. (mostly male)
if youre looking to breed these three glaceons have pretty good stats at least the best of what i currently have.

ml-Hasty, lv11 6/6/22/31/20/29 tackle, helping hand, yawn wish nn-Boy
ml-Adamant, lv11 31/17/22/25/20/31 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn- Bi-ru
ml-Lax, lv11 31/12/5/31/21/21 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn-Deiru

they do all have nicknames mostly so i can tell them apart when trading. otherwise it's tricky.

let me know if you are willing to do any of those or if you want to do multiple just let me know what else you're looking for or check my shop.

NoteLobo

Banned
How about a unique egg move Riolu? Blaze Kick and Hi Jump Kick, it has 31 Iv attack and 31 Iv Hp. So that you can bread good IV eggs from it.

misty135

anyone of these would be awesome(if they require an item i can supply it too)
Probopass
Dusknoir
Lopunny
Skuntank
Gastrodon(blue)

i've got lots of eevees with wish and yawn. (mostly male)
if youre looking to breed these three glaceons have pretty good stats at least the best of what i currently have.

ml-Hasty, lv11 6/6/22/31/20/29 tackle, helping hand, yawn wish nn-Boy
ml-Adamant, lv11 31/17/22/25/20/31 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn- Bi-ru
ml-Lax, lv11 31/12/5/31/21/21 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn-Deiru

they do all have nicknames mostly so i can tell them apart when trading. otherwise it's tricky.

let me know if you are willing to do any of those or if you want to do multiple just let me know what else you're looking for or check my shop.

well i believe i have all but the blue gastrodon on one of my games. i can transfer them up and get a blue gastrodon probably by sunday. so trade then to get them on your dex? (no items are needed so don't worry)
and i would love the ml-Adamant, lv11 31/17/22/25/20/31 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn- Bi-ru glacion

How about a unique egg move Riolu? Blaze Kick and Hi Jump Kick, it has 31 Iv attack and 31 Iv Hp. So that you can bread good IV eggs from it.
sounds good and i have an eevee ready to go

NoteLobo

Banned
any comment on my offer? I have a few Dream World Pokemon but not many that you would want.

Scratch that you edited your post.

When can we trade?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
well i believe i have all but the blue gastrodon on one of my games. i can transfer them up and get a blue gastrodon probably by sunday. so trade then to get them on your dex? (no items are needed so don't worry)
and i would love the ml-Adamant, lv11 31/17/22/25/20/31 tackle, helping hand, yawn, wish nn- Bi-ru glacion

awesome!! i'm only 20 away from completing my dex. i'm super excited! i don't mind waiting, just send a vm when your ready. and which all pokes you want. i'll put a hold sign on Bi-ru for you.

misty135

any comment on my offer? I have a few Dream World Pokemon but not many that you would want.

Scratch that you edited your post.

When can we trade?
now works, i just need your fc

awesome!! i'm only 20 away from completing my dex. i'm super excited! i don't mind waiting, just send a vm when your ready. and which all pokes you want. i'll put a hold sign on Bi-ru for you.
sounds like a plan!

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I'm interested in your Movie 14 Victini, I'm willing to offer several of the pokemon in my sig for this. I can also hunt down something for you. I canNOT trade the Dragonite. Favorite pokemon. shiny. flawless. :3

Please reply back, I prefer to work via PM, but I can do through posts too.

NoteLobo

Banned
just give me a second to check it and I'll meet you there.

NoteLobo

Banned
its 1206 4893 9147 Note

misty135

just give me a second to check it and I'll meet you there.
okay

I'm interested in your Movie 14 Victini, I'm willing to offer several of the pokemon in my sig for this. I can also hunt down something for you. I canNOT trade the Dragonite. Favorite pokemon. shiny. flawless. :3

Please reply back, I prefer to work via PM, but I can do through posts too.

I don't know, just give me a day to think about it please

NoteLobo

Banned
Ok I'm in the wifi room.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Will do :D awaiting your response.