• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty's Magnificent trade shop

Hello! I see that you have a dream world female eevee, and i was wondering if i could trade one for a DWF Vulpix with the moves Hex and Heat Wave.

Ekho's.tomb

Chupacabras Hunter~
Hi! Im interested in your DWF Banette (preferably) or a DWF Skarmory, for the male Eevee with wish

Wizorbe

Black Mage
Hello. I'd like to negotiate a female DW eevee if possible.

Any nature can do, but Timid woud be nice. If you want any of the following pokémon with a specific nature, just say and I'll breed for you.

I can offer every starter aside from turtwig and the following female DW Pokémon:
Lickitung
Bidoof
Exeggcute
Oddish
Shinx
Tangela
Trapinch
Mankey
Cacnea
Stunky
Mawile
Shuppet
Sunkern
Ponyta
Farfetch'd
Torkoal
Phanpy
Spoink

Last edited:

misty135

Hello. I'd like to negotiate a female DW eevee if possible.

Any nature can do, but Timid woud be nice. If you want any of the following pokémon with a specific nature, just say and I'll breed for you.

I can offer every starter aside from turtwig and the following female DW Pokémon:
Lickitung
Bidoof
Exeggcute
Oddish
Shinx
Tangela
Trapinch
Mankey
Cacnea
Stunky
Mawile
Shuppet
Sunkern
Ponyta
Farfetch'd
Torkoal
Phanpy
Spoink

sure thing. give me till about friday/saturday and i can get you a timid. and you could you bred me a dwf Stunky

Ekho's.tomb

Chupacabras Hunter~
i gtg but i'll have it for you by friday at the latest, any particular nature?

No, just need a dw female for breeding purpose XD

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I'll breed you some of my DWF's in exchange for some of yours check my signature for which ones you want and other pokemon I have to offer. Apart from that I need a Ditto with max atk IVs. Pm or vm me if you want to trade.

Last edited:

NoteLobo

Banned
What will you take for your Dream World Female Gligar? I have more good egg moves for you to use if you want them. Such as a Ferroseed with spikes and leach seed with 31 hp Iv and 31 Def Iv

sterlingarcher

Danger Zone
I'm very interested in the DWF Houndour and Eevee.

I have a bunch of UT DWF Vulpix, and also a Lvl. 10 Male DW Poochyena and Taillow.

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

Aspion

trade

is it possible for u to trade me a victini? please ask for somethin cause i seem to have a lot of legends in soulsilver ill see if i can get it if u ask for a pokemon

misty135

is it possible for u to trade me a victini? please ask for somethin cause i seem to have a lot of legends in soulsilver ill see if i can get it if u ask for a pokemon
well i actually have soul silver so i have all the legends... sorry.

I'm very interested in the DWF Houndour and Eevee.

I have a bunch of UT DWF Vulpix, and also a Lvl. 10 Male DW Poochyena and Taillow.

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!
sure to the dwf vulpix, and does the poochyena have any special moves?or does the tailow?
I'll breed you some of my DWF's in exchange for some of yours check my signature for which ones you want and other pokemon I have to offer. Apart from that I need a Ditto with max atk IVs. Pm or vm me if you want to trade.
i can do the dwf pokemon but i can't do the ditto. and i would like a dwf lapras and bagon for sure.
What will you take for your Dream World Female Gligar? I have more good egg moves for you to use if you want them. Such as a Ferroseed with spikes and leach seed with 31 hp Iv and 31 Def Iv
honestly i just want to get rid of them so the ferroseed would be perfect!

NoteLobo

Banned
I will gladly trade it to you tomorrow. But for today I cannot trade any more.