1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Misty's Magnificent trade shop

Discussion in 'Trade Shops' started by misty135, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Lord Zoroark

Lord Zoroark Master Tactician

I'm interested in your DWF shiny flawless Vulpix (with Ember, Hypnosis, Will-O-Wisp, and Protect). Can you guarantee that it's not hacked?

2. Wizorbe

Wizorbe Black Mage

Well, I have a celebi from a Brazilian GenIV event held last year. Would you accept it for your regular mew?

3. warrior777

warrior777 Member

Alright I'll be on tomorrow and we can trade your Natu for my Bagon C:

4. pacack825

pacack825 A meowing duck.

You decided? (We can do clonebacks)

5. misty135

misty135 Member

i'm actually waiting for my friend thats a cloner so just give it a couple days
    that sounds good :)
    that sounds okay :)
    well the mewtwo is a shiny legendary which are harder to find shiny, not to mention it's at least close to flawless. so i'd say if you'd rather have the other and do a 1 for 1 fine but i'm reluctant to trade the mewtwo for just one shiny (even if it is flawless)
    i responded to your vm.

6. pacack825

I'll wait.

7. misty135

misty135 Member

i'm just waiting for the clone. so we can probably do the trade tonight

8. Sid87

Sid87 I love shiny pokemon

Eh. I think ratios are absolute nonsense just because we're both going to clone these, so it's not like anybody is actually giving anything up, and they are things with no monetary value to begin with. I just think it's a bit silly to say "My absolutely valueless item that I can make valid copies of at will is worth two of your absolutely valueless item that you can make copies of at will". :)

But it's your Mewtwo, so...whatever you want to do. If you want to pick a third thing from my shop to throw in, you can. Like I said...valueless copies of things, so what do I care? :)

9. pacack825

Will do then.

10. misty135

misty135 Member

honestly a vitamin or something would make it better to me. but i personally cannot clone by myself yet so it's a real hassle to find somebody to clone but i know where you're coming from. i just need something extra, like a power item or a vitamin. i'm just reluctant.

i'm getting it right now but i got a few others cloned to

11. Sid87

What kind of item or vitamin do you want? I'm sure I can help you out there. Or I could clone the Mewtwo and give it back to you when we're done. Whichever you want more. :)

12. pacack825

I'm in no hurry.

13. misty135

misty135 Member

i actually just contacted my cloner and got an extra mewtwo clone. and how about a zinc? i'm gonna need to buy one anyways haha. but could you clone the other one you wanted( i just need one copy)?

14. Sid87

So nothing about the Mewtwo, but you want a Zinc and a clone back of Misdreavus? Sure thing.

15. trident20

trident20 ground types

What would you like or the shiny beldum?

16. misty135

misty135 Member

i would love a shiny ditto :)

17. misty135

misty135 Member

yes, that would be it. thanks so much. can do the trade whenever you're ready

18. 36squid

36squid ISingTheBodyElectric

Hey do you want to do our trade? Peli11 shaymin for squirtle or natu?

19. misty135

misty135 Member

how about for the natu?

20. 36squid

36squid ISingTheBodyElectric

I'd rather do squirtle but I suppose Natu is good :) FC 1678 9263 7322