• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty's Magnificent trade shop

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
I'm interested in your DWF shiny flawless Vulpix (with Ember, Hypnosis, Will-O-Wisp, and Protect). Can you guarantee that it's not hacked?

Wizorbe

Black Mage
You're welcome. thanks.
shiny mew= shiny or flawless/nearflawless event and maybe shiny flawless(non event)
regular mew= shiny, event, decent offer
Well, I have a celebi from a Brazilian GenIV event held last year. Would you accept it for your regular mew?

Alright I'll be on tomorrow and we can trade your Natu for my Bagon C:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
You decided? (We can do clonebacks)

misty135

You decided? (We can do clonebacks)
i'm actually waiting for my friend thats a cloner so just give it a couple days
Well, I have a celebi from a Brazilian GenIV event held last year. Would you accept it for your regular mew?
that sounds good :)
Alright I'll be on tomorrow and we can trade your Natu for my Bagon C:
that sounds okay :)
Two-for-two? Sounds good to me. :)
well the mewtwo is a shiny legendary which are harder to find shiny, not to mention it's at least close to flawless. so i'd say if you'd rather have the other and do a 1 for 1 fine but i'm reluctant to trade the mewtwo for just one shiny (even if it is flawless)
I'm interested in your DWF shiny flawless Vulpix (with Ember, Hypnosis, Will-O-Wisp, and Protect). Can you guarantee that it's not hacked?
i responded to your vm.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I'll wait.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
well the mewtwo is a shiny legendary which are harder to find shiny, not to mention it's at least close to flawless. so i'd say if you'd rather have the other and do a 1 for 1 fine but i'm reluctant to trade the mewtwo for just one shiny (even if it is flawless)

Eh. I think ratios are absolute nonsense just because we're both going to clone these, so it's not like anybody is actually giving anything up, and they are things with no monetary value to begin with. I just think it's a bit silly to say "My absolutely valueless item that I can make valid copies of at will is worth two of your absolutely valueless item that you can make copies of at will". :)

But it's your Mewtwo, so...whatever you want to do. If you want to pick a third thing from my shop to throw in, you can. Like I said...valueless copies of things, so what do I care? :)

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Will do then.

misty135

Eh. I think ratios are absolute nonsense just because we're both going to clone these, so it's not like anybody is actually giving anything up, and they are things with no monetary value to begin with. I just think it's a bit silly to say "My absolutely valueless item that I can make valid copies of at will is worth two of your absolutely valueless item that you can make copies of at will". :)

But it's your Mewtwo, so...whatever you want to do. If you want to pick a third thing from my shop to throw in, you can. Like I said...valueless copies of things, so what do I care? :)

honestly a vitamin or something would make it better to me. but i personally cannot clone by myself yet so it's a real hassle to find somebody to clone but i know where you're coming from. i just need something extra, like a power item or a vitamin. i'm just reluctant.

Will do then.
i'm getting it right now but i got a few others cloned to

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
What kind of item or vitamin do you want? I'm sure I can help you out there. Or I could clone the Mewtwo and give it back to you when we're done. Whichever you want more. :)

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I'm in no hurry.

misty135

What kind of item or vitamin do you want? I'm sure I can help you out there. Or I could clone the Mewtwo and give it back to you when we're done. Whichever you want more. :)
i actually just contacted my cloner and got an extra mewtwo clone. and how about a zinc? i'm gonna need to buy one anyways haha. but could you clone the other one you wanted( i just need one copy)?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
i actually just contacted my cloner and got an extra mewtwo clone. and how about a zinc? i'm gonna need to buy one anyways haha. but could you clone the other one you wanted( i just need one copy)?

So nothing about the Mewtwo, but you want a Zinc and a clone back of Misdreavus? Sure thing.