• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty's Magnificent trade shop

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
ok ;) I'm in

pacack825

A meowing duck.
UT beldum lvl 1, adamant (flawless or near flawless)
Can you copy what the judge says about this pokemon? I'd like to trade if it's flawless or if it has a flawed special attack stat only. I'll trade something good for it.

misty135

UT beldum lvl 1, adamant (flawless or near flawless)
Can you copy what the judge says about this pokemon? I'd like to trade if it's flawless or if it has a flawed special attack stat only. I'll trade something good for it.
no problem. it says " this pokemon has outstanding potential overall. best potential lies in its hp, attack stat is also good, defense is also good, sp. atk is equally good, sp. def is good as well, its speed is also good. it can't be better in that regard" so it's most likely flawless.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
It is, what would you like? And when can I expect my manaphy? I forgot the date and I want it to be on here in case i delete my VMs

misty135

It is, what would you like? And when can I expect my manaphy? I forgot the date and I want it to be on here in case i delete my VMs
do you happen to have any extra shiny flawless?
by the end of june(the 30th). (i apparently won't be able to clone till next weekish at the earliest :( )

pacack825

A meowing duck.
No prob, just needed the date backed up :p and I have nice little shiny cyndaqwil thats flawless, it's so cute :3, would you give me a clone back at the same time as the manaphy? I have others, but that's one of the best I think.

misty135

No prob, just needed the date backed up :p and I have nice little shiny cyndaqwil thats flawless, it's so cute :3, would you give me a clone back at the same time as the manaphy? I have others, but that's one of the best I think.
sure thing :)

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Can you trade now?

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Will do, cya then.

cn11

If you still have the Squirtle, I have a UT Terrakon and Cobalion to offer. PM me for more pokemon

cn11

I actually have both of them... sorry

That's okay. If your EV training services are still avalible, could you EV a Dragonite that I need EV'd for my new OU team?

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
Hey,I'm iterested in the shiny litwick,I can offer an Ash's Japanese sraggy UT,I can also a
Offer Eevee with curse wish and yawn,and a female growlithe with egg moves flare blitz and close combat :)