• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty's Magnificent trade shop

Bananaman73

Hello, could you ev train my untouched near-flawless shiny spiritomb for me?

Also, if you are interested I have a level 100 shiny ev trained near-flawless Hydreigon if you would like to trade with me for one of your shinies.

Last edited:

misty135

Hello, could you ev train my untouched near-flawless shiny spiritomb for me?

Also, if you are interested I have a level 100 shiny ev trained near-flawless Hydreigon if you would like to trade with me for one of your shinies.

You'd have to tell me how you'd like it Ev'd
and which shiny are you interested in?

Hey,I'm iterested in the shiny litwick,I can offer an Ash's Japanese sraggy UT,I can also a
Offer Eevee with curse wish and yawn,and a female growlithe with egg moves flare blitz and close combat :)
would you be willing to trade the scraggy and the growlithe?

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Interested in your UT shiny gastly what are it's EV's? I have a flawless Vanillite,DW ability Sableye with egg move Recover, DW ability Poliwag and a bellsprout(all of these are flawless except poliwag ..it's 30,31,31,30,31,31

Bananaman73

Okay. Could you give my spiritomb 252 in HP, 252 in defense, and 4 in special defense?

And in exchange for my Hydreigon could I have your shiny ut Skorupi?

mogan3

Wanna trade
anybody wanna trade shiny pokemon if u do pm me my freind code 2150-7449-7137

misty135

Okay. Could you give my spiritomb 252 in HP, 252 in defense, and 4 in special defense?

And in exchange for my Hydreigon could I have your shiny ut Skorupi?

no problem. and what are the hydreigon's ev's and iv's??(the trade is still fine though)
Interested in your UT shiny gastly what are it's EV's? I have a flawless Vanillite,DW ability Sableye with egg move Recover, DW ability Poliwag and a bellsprout(all of these are flawless except poliwag ..it's 30,31,31,30,31,31
I don't know about the gastly but I will check asap (my ds is charging)

anybody wanna trade shiny pokemon if u do pm me my freind code 2150-7449-7137
this is my trade shop... take a look at my list of shiny pokemon

mogan3

Wanna trade
i want shiny vulpix and mananphy and bagon will trade u good a good shiny 4 the vulpix and the others lvl one hundreds

misty135

i want shiny vulpix and mananphy and bagon will trade u good a good shiny 4 the vulpix and the others lvl one hundreds

the manaphy needs to be cloned though. and what would the shiny you trade me be, as well as the lvl100s?

mogan3

Wanna trade
well i can trade u a shiny porygonz a shiny raichu and a shiny gleaceon,shiny dustox and shiny swellow 4 the shiny vulpix and 4 the bagon or manaphy a lv 100 carracosta blissey shelmet haxourous kyurem,umbreon,tornados rhyperior,pinsir chandelureand scolipede and more but hands getting tired

Bananaman73

The Hydriegon has max special attack, max speed, and 4 in hp. I do not know much about IVs, but the IV checker in Nimbasa said "Outstanding potential overall It's best potential lies in it's HP stat. Its defense is also good. Its special attack is equally good. Its special defense stat is good as well. Well, its speed is also good. It can't be better in that regard"

I'm free this weekend and i'll check back periodically if you are available for the trading.

misty135

well i can trade u a shiny porygonz a shiny raichu and a shiny gleaceon,shiny dustox and shiny swellow 4 the shiny vulpix and 4 the bagon or manaphy a lv 100 carracosta blissey shelmet haxourous kyurem,umbreon,tornados rhyperior,pinsir chandelureand scolipede and more but hands getting tired
well if the manaphy would have to be cloned... and what are the IVs for the shinies that you have? my vulpix is flawless
The Hydriegon has max special attack, max speed, and 4 in hp. I do not know much about IVs, but the IV checker in Nimbasa said "Outstanding potential overall It's best potential lies in it's HP stat. Its defense is also good. Its special attack is equally good. Its special defense stat is good as well. Well, its speed is also good. It can't be better in that regard"

I'm free this weekend and i'll check back periodically if you are available for the trading.
well i need to clone the skorupi but that sounds like a fair trade. but we can do that trade after I ev your spiritomb

grokusama

hi, im interested in your:
Nobunaga's Rayquaza event(lvl 70 shiny, modest)
All 3 legendary dogs shiny (gamestop event)
shiny UT absol lvl 1 female, adamant-knows scratch, feint, sucker punch, and swords dance
shiny UT scraggy lvl 1 male, adamant (i believe it is near flawless)-knows fake out, ice punch, thunder punch, and brick break
shiny UT Bulbasaur, lvl 1 male, modest-flawless- knows tackle, ingrain, grasswhistle, and petal dance

i have:
UT Crown Suicune lv30 (Relaxed) OT-06180 (shiny)
UT Crown Raikou lv30 (Rash) OT-06180 w/pokerus (shiny)
UT Concert Chatot lv25-(Jolly)
UT Movie 10 Celebi-lv50 (Hardy)
UT Mattle Ho-oh -(Rash)-lv96
UT Wifi Jiraichi-OT-SMR2010 (naughty/hardy)
UT WORLD10 Crobat OT-08150- 'sturdy body'
UT Gamestop Pikachu colored Pichu - OT-GAMESTP-strongly defiant
UT Shokotan Pichu lv30 (Jolly) shiny

shinies:
Pidgey-F-lv1 (Hasty)
Psyduck-F-lv16
Ditto-lv29 (Impish)
Nidorian-F-lv3 (Docile) poison point
Nidorian-M-lv3 (Impish) rivalry
Crobat-F-lv37 (Lax)
Pineco-M-lv5 (Adamant)
Poochyena-F-lv4 (Adamant) run away
Starly-M-lv4 (Adamant) keen eye

misty135

hi, im interested in your:
All 3 legendary dogs shiny (gamestop event)
shiny UT absol lvl 1 female, adamant-knows scratch, feint, sucker punch, and swords dance
shiny UT scraggy lvl 1 male, adamant (i believe it is near flawless)-knows fake out, ice punch, thunder punch, and brick break
shiny UT Bulbasaur, lvl 1 male, modest-flawless- knows tackle, ingrain, grasswhistle, and petal dance

i have:
UT Crown Suicune lv30 (Relaxed) OT-06180 (shiny)
UT Crown Raikou lv30 (Rash) OT-06180 w/pokerus (shiny)
UT Concert Chatot lv25-(Jolly)
UT Movie 10 Celebi-lv50 (Hardy)
UT Mattle Ho-oh -(Rash)-lv96
UT Wifi Jiraichi-OT-SMR2010 (naughty/hardy)
UT WORLD10 Crobat OT-08150- 'sturdy body'

shinies:
Pidgey-F-lv1 (Hasty)
Psyduck-F-lv16
Ditto-lv29 (Impish)
Nidorian-F-lv3 (Docile) poison point
Nidorian-M-lv3 (Impish) rivalry
Crobat-F-lv37 (Lax)
Pineco-M-lv5 (Adamant)
Poochyena-F-lv4 (Adamant) run away
Starly-M-lv4 (Adamant) keen eye
i'm really only interested in these:
Ditto-lv29 (Impish)

grokusama

hi, how is:

for:
Ditto-lv29 (Impish)

misty135

hi, how is:

for:
Ditto-lv29 (Impish)
what if I traded All 3 legendary dogs shiny (gamestop event) or 2 of them and rayquaza (it's a pain for me to clone)

grokusama

its just that i got the 3 dogs, just now....so i dont need them anymore....

Bananaman73

Ok good plan. I will be able to give you the spiritomb later today. I'll check back often.

mogan3

Wanna trade
idk how to see the ivs but i do no how to see if there flawless or not

misty135

its just that i got the 3 dogs, just now....so i dont need them anymore....
oy. how about just the rayquaza for UT Gamestop Pikachu colored Pichu - OT-GAMESTP-strongly defiant ?
Anything you specifically want for your Celebi? :3
well an event would be fine and so would ev'd , shiny, or good IV pokemon.
Ok good plan. I will be able to give you the spiritomb later today. I'll check back often.
sounds like a plan :)
idk how to see the ivs but i do no how to see if there flawless or not
that's fine.