• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty's Magnificent trade shop

Wizorbe

Black Mage
Thanks for the trade we did a while ago. You have a pretty awesome selection in there.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any idea what you'd like for your shiny Mew? And what about the normal one?

Thanks in advance.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
Squirtle/natu :)

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
oh hey I didn't realize you had a shop xD. Now, I'm willing to do some 1 sided trades (1 sided on your side I mean lol) but ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CLONE if so Id want 2 clones of my pokemon back and the
3 Gamestp event dogs
Feb mewtwo event
the shiny Near flawless mewtwo( EXODUS LOL)
And the Shiny flawless bulbasaur and squirlte
for my
ALL OF THESE ARE SHINY FLAWLESS AND lvl1 UT unless stated: Klink lvl 25 UT, Jolly mienfoo, adamant DWF dratini, Impish DWF gligar, Impish skarmory with EMs, Bold male frillish and
Flawless events ( not shiny) ALL UT: Gamestp deoxys-a(naive), SMR2010 jirachi(jolly), Movie 14 victini(adamant) GL with your shop misty :D If you evr desperately need a poke ask me and I'll try to find it for ya, and I could also work as an EV trainer for ya If you gave some credits to take pokemon in the future lol

Last edited:

misty135

ill trade you a shiny flawless drought ability vulpix lvl 1 ut for your dwm torchic
sounds okay to me, i've been look for a dwf vulpix (shiny/flawless=better!)

What are you looking to get for your shiny Shinx?
well i'd like another shiny for it and i was told the shinx is flawless/nearflawless...

Oh Ok I'm actually not sure I've never checked
well if you could and let me know that would be great!
Thanks for the trade we did a while ago. You have a pretty awesome selection in there.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any idea what you'd like for your shiny Mew? And what about the normal one?

Thanks in advance.
You're welcome. thanks.
shiny mew= shiny or flawless/nearflawless event and maybe shiny flawless(non event)
regular mew= shiny, event, decent offer
Squirtle/natu :)
the squirtle is flawless so i'd want another flawless or a shiny legendary/event or regular event(depending)
natu is flawless or near flawless so i'd take a shiny with similar ivs or a shiny legend/event or regular event(depending)
oh hey I didn't realize you had a shop xD. Now, I'm willing to do some 1 sided trades (1 sided on your side I mean lol) but ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CLONE if so Id want 2 clones of my pokemon back and the
3 Gamestp event dogs
Feb mewtwo event
the shiny Near flawless mewtwo( EXODUS LOL)
And the Shiny flawless bulbasaur and squirlte
for my
ALL OF THESE ARE SHINY FLAWLESS AND lvl1 UT unless stated: Klink lvl 25 UT, Jolly mienfoo, adamant DWF dratini, Impish DWF gligar, Impish skarmory with EMs, Bold male frillish and
Flawless events ( not shiny) ALL UT: Gamestp deoxys-a(naive), SMR2010 jirachi(jolly), Movie 14 victini(adamant) GL with your shop misty :D If you evr desperately need a poke ask me and I'll try to find it for ya, and I could also work as an EV trainer for ya If you gave some credits to take pokemon in the future lol
I can't currently clone but i might be able to in the next couple of weeks...but i could trade you legendary dogs(i have more than 1 of each).
sure thing, i'll remember that :) and i'm pretty good with ev training but if i need an extra hand i'll let you know (and i would definatly give you credits :) )

I like your UT natu lvl 18 male, modest(flawless or near flawless), can you check my thread for what you want?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I definitely like your shiny, near-flawless Misdreavus. And maybe your Mewtwo, as well. Check my shop to see if you like anything? ;)

misty135

I definitely like your shiny, near-flawless Misdreavus. And maybe your Mewtwo, as well. Check my shop to see if you like anything? ;)
i'm interested in your
Eevee: Timid-Wish/Fake Tears/Stored Power/Yawn-31/16/31/31/31/31-Anticipation and scyther: Adamantlevel 1-Vacuum Wave/Quick Attack/Leer-31/31/31/5/14/31-Technician