• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty's Magnificent trade shop

grokusama

ok. let me know when you can trade.

Bananaman73

Can I give you my spiritomb now? My fc is in my signature and I already have yours.

grokusama

ok, i can trade anytime tonight, & maybe tomorrow.

Cyclone

^ where it all began
Hi misty: I'm seeking a female DW Lileep.

I can offer: A shiny Joltik (Jolly, lvl 24) / a flawless Alomomola / flawless Mantine/Mantyke. I'm good at RNGing so I can also RNG a Pokemon at your request, if you'd like. Let me know! :)

misty135

ok, i can trade anytime tonight, & maybe tomorrow.
I can trade now...
im interested in your DW Poliwag.
Offering:
I got tons of evd pokes and a DW cacnea :)
do you want a dwf poliwag? if so a dwf cacnea is perfect...if you don't have a female an evd pokemon is fine.
Hi misty: I'm seeking a female DW Lileep.

I can offer: A shiny Joltik (Jolly, lvl 24) / a flawless Alomomola / flawless Mantine/Mantyke. I'm good at RNGing so I can also RNG a Pokemon at your request, if you'd like. Let me know! :)
any of those are fine. just give me till thursday to breed you a lileep.
Yay~ Can I trade with you around 1:30 p.m. tomorrow? :3
This is my FC: 3568-3738-4249
I can trade now...

mogan3

Wanna trade
i want to know if i can have the baubasaur and squirtle tht ois shiny i can trade an ut shiny arodactly,charmander

mogan3

Wanna trade
i will trade u one of my shinies for the sesmitoad

mogan3

Wanna trade
the arodactly is flawless

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
Misty I saw that your looking for a Keldeo,I can trade an UT Legit one if your willing to trade the shiny Mew,Provided I can get a clone back

mogan3

Wanna trade
idc as long as when u get a keldeo u can give me a clone and also idc because ur being nice

misty135

Misty I saw that your looking for a Keldeo,I can trade an UT Legit one if your willing to trade the shiny Mew,Provided I can get a clone back
awesome!!! no problem with the clone :) I just have to do a trade and clone then I can meet you in the room.

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
awesome!!! no problem with the clone :) I just have to do a trade and clone then I can meet you in the room.

Alright,Thanks!