• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Misty's Magnificent trade shop

mogan3

Wanna trade
wat time will u be on tonight

Cyclone

^ where it all began
any of those are fine. just give me till thursday to breed you a lileep.

Thanks, Misty! I'll post tomorrow to see what's a good time to trade with you. Are you sure you don't have a flawless IV request you'd like?

mogan3

Wanna trade
kk i be waitin 4 u just pm me when u get on again

I have a lv 36 quilava that knows focus punch

mogan3

Wanna trade
just tell me again i now on

Meowth City

Staff member
Would you be interested in parting with your Mew lvl 42- quirky for a shiny Darumaka? PM me if you would like to trade.

misty135

just tell me again i now on
i'm on but not for long. i'll be back probably in 2 hours...
Are you still looking for a japanese movie Keldeo? i have a modest one :)
I actually got a modest one yesterday but thanks
I have a lv 36 quilava that knows focus punch
V, what's it for? haha
Would you be interested in parting with your Mew lvl 42- quirky for a shiny Darumaka? PM me if you would like to trade.
that's fine. and i'll pm you later

mogan3

Wanna trade
hey i on and do u have the keldoe cloned i csn tarde now

mogan3

Wanna trade
pm me when ur on again srry i fell asleep

mogan3

Wanna trade
i dont need the 2 cloned anymore but lets trade for the keldoe now

Cyclone

^ where it all began
Hi Misty! Let me know if you've been able to breed that female DW Lileep. I'll trade you one of my flawless IV Pokemon!

Hey,

Would you be willing to part with a Keldeo or two for a Naive natured 2012MAY darkrai with 31ivs in speed?
Or mabye a GL event Lucario would take your fancy?
I also have a DWF Machop and DWM Mankey.

All of these are UT, :)

Bananaman73

Hey sorry I've been busy the past few days. I can trade you and give you my spiritomb for ev training today if you're available. I already have your fc.