• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MistyXDawn Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
you got it, Cor! i've added ya. welcome to OysterShipping *gives membership card*

Dawn: Oh look at all the hot, adoring, studdy like gentlemen around here
Misty: *looks around* AH LOOK AT THAT ONE GUY! SOO WONDERFUL!!! *cries out with joy*
Dawn: Misty calm down
Misty: *breathes*
Dawn: You look pretty cute yourself too
Misty: *blushes* why...Thank you Dawn
Dawn: *eyes closed with a smile* Your welcome
Misty: You look pretty hot yourself
Dawn: *blushes too* Oh

awww...how cute:D nice idea! i'd love that to happen!

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Welcome, Cor!*dances around*

Eh, membership cards? Did I get one? O.O

;006;

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Welcome to the thread, Cor! Make yourself comfortable, and, you know, discuss the ship and stuff ^^;.

Okay, I'll answer my own topic now:
How do you think Misty/Dawn would tell the other girl how she felt about her?
Well, I think Misty would be the first to confess, since she's the more mature of the two, and since Dawn's kind of...oblivious when it comes to love ^^'.

Misty: Hey, Dawn, can I tell you something?
Dawn: Um, sure, okay...
Misty: But you'll have to promise you won't wig out or anything when I tell you-
Dawn: Of course I won't, Misty! Go ahead!
Misty: It's just...I really like someone, and I don't know how to tell them...
Dawn (raising eyebrow): Oh, really? Who is this 'someone'?
Misty (blushing): It's...it's you, Dawn.
Dawn: *gasp* Really, Misty? Because... I like you, too. A lot.

That was so... cliché :p

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Eh, membership cards? Did I get one? O.O
why, of course. automatically when you join this thread. they are in different colours, too:D (ok, im just making this up now, so go along with it, k?) XD

Misty: Hey, Dawn, can I tell you something?
Dawn: Um, sure, okay...
Misty: But you'll have to promise you won't wig out or anything when I tell you-
Dawn: Of course I won't, Misty! Go ahead!
Misty: It's just...I really like someone, and I don't know how to tell them...
Dawn (raising eyebrow): Oh, really? Who is this 'someone'?
Misty (blushing): It's...it's you, Dawn.
Dawn: *gasp* Really, Misty? Because... I like you, too. A lot.

squee! yer, she likes her....a lot. :D

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
squee~fanart! good finding, Katsu! they're angels, how cute...

XWiseOneX

"Newbie"
Nice picture Katsu..I rate it 9.3/10

Good job

And about the offer to join Oystershipping (that is the name for MistyXDawn right, if not please pardon me)...I would love to join =P

Sorry, I didn't saw the offer earlier..

Last edited:

Whiscash

Professional catfish
...Sorry about never posting here >_< I forget this ship all the time, which is kind of bad, seeing as how it IS my yuri OTP...

Anyway, love the fanart and the scenarios...I'd do one myself but I'm sure everyone knows by now how terrible I am at that stuff ^^;

And welcome, XWiseOneX and any other new members!

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Found a fanart~ ^^

[img139]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2927/pkmnmaidenangelsbasecoldf9.png[/img139]
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53645067/

Aww, that is so cute >^o^<! I was going to comment (I have a deviantart account I never use ^^'), but it said "critique not desired" below my name. I have no idea what the heck that means (becuase I never use my deviantart account -.-; ).

Anyway, here's a picture I did (it was originally meant to be a Cycleshipping pic, but I never got around to drawing Haruka ^^; ).

cycleshippingxl8.png

I stink at drawing hands...and arms...and clothing... but the hair turned out okay ;~D

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
I love your picture, I suck at hands and arms too. XD Though your hands are better than mine.

Aww, thank you ^_^ *hugs you*. Hands really are the hardest thing to draw- next time, I'm drawing all the characters with their hands in their pockets ;-D.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Yep, I'm sooo picky in fanarts.D:

(I would say the picture was a little badly drawn, because I'm REALLY picky in fanarts.:p)

But he/she drew the wings very well.:D

I love your picture, I suck at hands and arms too. XD Though your hands are better than mine.

I'm bad at drawing hands too. Thank goodness for Anime in Art.(That's our subject this year.)

Good pic too.:D

Yeah, Hikari-chan's hair is blue, kay?

;006;

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/oystermermaids.jpg?t=1182554469[/IMG200]
i drew this earlier....whee~
Liberty-san - your pic is cuuuuute:D
I'm bad at drawing hands too. Thank goodness for Anime in Art.(That's our subject this year.)
you draw anime in art? ;_; your SO lucky....i wish we did at my school...*cries*

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
I draw anime in my classes when I'm bored..XD

Me too. I'm in the front seat, but the teacher doesn't mind at all.XD

you draw anime in art? ;_; your SO lucky....i wish we did at my school...*cries*

Perks of being a Sophomore.:eek:

Cool drawing, ES!:D

XWiseOneX

"Newbie"
Wow...you know, I almost attempted to draw Misty by herself but my teacher caught me right away (my last time at drawing)...

(Note: Endless Summer, could u add my name on the Oystershipping Member List? I'll greatly appreciate it)

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Thank you, guys. I'm glad you liked the picture I drew ~_^. I love the mermaid fanart :~D. I iwsh I had a scanner, then I could show some of the Oystershipping pictures I've drawn by hand...=|

Here's another topic...
If Dawn and Misty were renting a movie/going to the movie theater to see a movie for a date, what movie should it be?
Titanic (or in Pokemon world, I guess it'd be S. S. Anne :b). It has everything, romance, tragedy, and the ocean! (And a really cute guy *shot*)

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Ooh Sophmore! XD I be Junior this fall.

*gasp*

Yeah? That's sooooo cool!

If Dawn and Misty were renting a movie/going to the movie theater to see a movie for a date, what movie should it be?

Mean Girls, because it's funny!XD

Yeah, Titanic is the best choice....^_^;

;006;

Status
Not open for further replies.