• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MistyXDawn Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
How do you think Paul (that would be Shinji, for those who prefer his Japanese name) would react to seeing the two together?

he'd be weirded out...
Dawn: Misty, i love you!
Misty: I love you too!
Paul is watching in the distance. He just squints his eyes and walks off, shaking his head.
Tsk tsk. Paul would probably not care, but think it was just...weird.
meh, too bad for him:D

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Woohoo! We've filled up three pages with OysterShipping goodness 8D.

I just finished an OysterShipping picture which I decided to draw for no reason in particular. It's not Rembrandt, but I still like how it came out.

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
I like it, Liberty-chan! It's better than anything I've been able to do lately...

Do you use Paint?

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
I used paint to draw it out, and then I went on GIMP to fill in the colors and do the shadows and highlights and such. The second part is actually the harder of the two for me. ^^;

Maybe we ought to have another topic...
Do you think the other characters (i.e., Ash, May, Brock, Nozomi, Kengo, Daisy, Lily, Violet, etc.) would support the two of them if they decided to get together?

WrongedQueen

Suspicious Ice
Do you think the other characters (i.e., Ash, May, Brock, Nozomi, Kengo, Daisy, Lily, Violet, etc.) would support the two of them if they decided to get together?

Hmmmmmm......
Ash: I think he would be confused, but if someone spelled it out for him, he'd probably give a thumbs-up.

May: Likely too busy with Drew to really mind what Dawn and Misty would do, but would probably be happy and supportive to them.

Brock: Oh, he'd have absolute support...but I hate to think what it'd do to his right arm.

Nozomi: I think she might even be jealous a little (I'm of Appealshipping sympathies)

Kengo: I think he might be a bit saddened by the whole thing...after all, Dawn was one of his childhood friends....and he might've had a crush on her at one time, like people are saying on the Penguinshipping thread.

Daisy, Lilly, Violet: Hmm...I think they'd be happy for their sister. They might be kind of teasing, though (i.e, "What about your boyfriend Ash?")

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Haven't posted here in a while ^^;

Ash probably wouldn't even notice...
May would be...yeah, probably too busy with Drew, but happy for them ^^
Brock would love it XD
Nozomi...might be a little jealous, but I think she'd support them
Kengo also might be jealous at first (I'm not a Penguinshipper, btw)
Misty's sisters might be shocked at first, but would probably be happy for her

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Liberty-san! cute pic you did there!

umm...
Ash: hes too naive.
May: Think its cute.
Brock: Be jealous that they have found love before him.:D
Nozomi: Be a bit annoyed that Hikari spends so much time with Kasumi
3 Sisters: the'd think that the sight of the two is just too cute. thed be very happy for them:)
so basically the same...but ahwell:D

Hey, can I join in the discussion? I think OysterShipping is very cute. ^_^

To respond to the topic...

Satoshi - He would probably be pretty clueless at first, yes. Then I think that he would just be pretty neutral to the whole thing.
Haruka - I think that she would be happy and supportive to them.
Takeshi - heh. It's Takeshi, after all. He'd be TOTALLY supportive. xD
Nozomi - I think that she would be a little disappointed and jealous at first (I'm an AppealShipper) but she would also be happy for Hikari because they're friends.
Kengo - Mmm, I'm not quite sure how to answer this one because I don't know anything about Kengo's character yet besides his appearence. :/
Kasumi's Sisters - They'd tease Kasumi for sure, but they'd be happy that their little sis found love.

All the art everyone has posted is so cute. ~_^ You guys are such talented artists...*_*

And Liberty4Pokemon, I looove that OysterShipping banner! It's so cute! Would you mind if I put it in my signature?

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Moonlight-san, i'll add ya now!
yay, another member *dances around*:D
I think OysterShipping is very cute
ah, thats so true. ;)

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked my picture. ^_^
And Liberty4Pokemon, I looove that OysterShipping banner! It's so cute! Would you mind if I put it in my signature?
Sure, I'd be honored if you'd use my banner in your signature :).

All right, I'll answer my own topic now...
I think Ash would be happy for them, since they're both his friends, and he's always ready to support his friends. May might think it's a bit odd at first, but she'd soon come to support her friends. Brock would love the very idea, naturally :-D. I can see Nozomi and Kengo both being supportive of Dawn, but secretly being jealous that Misty got her. Daisy, Lily, and Violet, I think would be pretty much the same as May. They'd think it's weird in the beginning, but they'd eventually accept and support their sister.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
*sings*i drew a piccie, i drew a piccie:D
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/Oyster3.jpg?t=1181087804
oh and i drew this too:p in japanese for some reason o_O
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/whee-1.jpg?t=1181095125[/IMG200]

for those who cant read it...
hikari: kasumi...*doki doki*
Kasumi: hikari...i love you. <3

im only starting to learn japanese, so im pretty sure, anyways....;)

oh my, 4TH PAGE ALREADY!! yay!! Oystershipping rocks!! XD

Last edited:

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
yay! i'll add you now, Katsu-san:D

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Yay! XD We seem to have a lot in common with shippings Endless~

mhm, thats true. you have good tastes, i must say XD

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
You too. Hehe. XD I need to draw more girls.
same...-_- but, until then...
What should be the symbol of oystershipping?
(as in, roses for contestshipping etc)

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Great fanart, Endless Summer :^). I can't draw very well at all on Paint ^^U.

Anyhoo...

What should be the symbol of oystershipping?​
Maybe an oyster? :b

Seriously, though, I think it should be the dawn stone from D/P. It's really pretty, it shares its name with one of the girls in this ship and plus it's ocean blue (I think o_o).

How do you think Paul (that would be Shinji, for those who prefer his Japanese name) would react to seeing the two together?

he'd be weirded out...
Dawn: Misty, i love you!
Misty: I love you too!
Paul is watching in the distance. He just squints his eyes and walks off, shaking his head.
Tsk tsk. Paul would probably not care, but think it was just...weird.
meh, too bad for him:D
That or he would like it. Like most guys.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
That or he would like it. Like most guys
but Paul isnt like most guys, right? :p he doesnt like anything!
Maybe an oyster?
:D now THATS stating the obvious. and yet i didnt even think of that. *falls over*
a dawn stone...? sounds good. or maybe an oyster with a dawn stone inside, hmm? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.