• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mitico pokedex help!

aligater14

Hey guys, its aligater14 here! So ive been working on a little project called Pokemon Nature and Pokemon Tech. Its a WIP fan-game that places you in the Mitico region! I won't spoil too much, but here is some basic facts:

Mitico Region

Mitico is based off Italy, Greece, Turkey, and the Mediterranean Sea. It may be a close neighbor of the Kalos Region. One half of the Mitico Regions towns are based off famous scientists and inventors while the other half are named after famous Biologists and Botanists. The Routes use a numbering scheme similar to the British route numbering system, where the numbers have a letter prefix. 'A' is for main routes, 'B' for side and riding routes, 'M' for routes with heavy vehicular traffic and 'W' for water routes

The initial versions are Nature and Tech. The cover legendaries correspond to Mother Nature and Father Technology.

Team Past and Team Future

The antagonists of the Mitico Region. Team Past aims to plunge the Mitico region into the past, where times were simpler and harder, while Team Future aims to send the Mitico region into the far future where life would be complex and easy.

So this is where you guys come in. I am stumped on what to do for the pokedex! There will be be two pokedexes, on for one half and one for the other. What I need you guys to do is to DM me a picture of your fakemon, a pokedex entry, what it is based off, ability, typing, and a classification. P.S the region is revolved around pokemon from, you guessed it, different time eras and some mythology. Its Drawing Time!

RomulusTCH

Hello, Aligater14! I'm making a fakemon game as well, called Pokemon Escalade. If you would like to post the sprites that you have so far, I would be glad to share mine as well. Have a great day and best of luck on your project!