• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Miuranger

Once I heard about this manga, a manga created by the creator of Berserk at age ten and was collected into 40 volumes, I've been relentlessly searching for some trace, scan, pic or whatever of this manga. Or even a summary of the plot or something.

I have yet to find anything.

Has anyone else? I would really love to know about this manga.

Of course, it's highly possible that this manga isn't on the net. After all, he did make it for his classmates in school. Although for such an achievement of collecting it into forty volumes, I would like to have some info about it other than the name.

Edit: And I'm guessing the manga is probably some Japanese superhero thing, mainly because of the "ranger" part. Maybe a Super Sentai-like thing? Never know. Super Sentai is sure popular with the kids in Japan.

Last edited: