• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mixed Art by TDM

How are my doodles?

• Total voters

Tadashi

kiss my greens
For the record, it's "Rayman Raving Rabbids"...

He's quite well-drawn. I love the sketchiness, the non-solid lines. It'd be interesting to see it colored.

Also; I totally love Invader Zim ^_^ I love the "yay" facial expression. It is perfection.

Keep it up!

For the record, it's "Rayman Raving Rabbids"...

He's quite well-drawn. I love the sketchiness, the non-solid lines. It'd be interesting to see it colored.

Also; I totally love Invader Zim ^_^ I love the "yay" facial expression. It is perfection.

Keep it up!

Thank you for the correction. I don't think I will color them because I do not have time but I will update the thread with new stuff if I see that more people like them.

mangaeyes

Yeah the Raving Rabbid looks how its supposed to look although whats the point? I mean whats it all about...?

The other one is just a load of doodles and is kinda tacky in my opinion...

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
YAY! Rayman Raving Rabids!
Perfection! As for InvaderZim... Well, I don't really know what invader Zim is, but it looks rather nice!

See Ya Later!

Ghaaaaaaaaaaah!
Awesome Rabbid, dude(mister)!

YAY! Rayman Raving Rabids!
Perfection! As for InvaderZim... Well, I don't really know what invader Zim is, but it looks rather nice!

See Ya Later!

These are some great pics, I spy a couple of mini mooses!

Last edited:
Yeah the Raving Rabbid looks how its supposed to look although whats the point? I mean whats it all about...?

The other one is just a load of doodles and is kinda tacky in my opinion...

They are just doodles. Nothing special. I have better art than this but it is too big to scan onto the compter.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
These are nice drawings, maybe press a bit harder with your pencil so the drawing will show up a bit better, but it's still fine with lighter lines. I think these are fine, they just might be better colored with nice shading and what not. =D Excellent job.

These are nice drawings, maybe press a bit harder with your pencil so the drawing will show up a bit better, but it's still fine with lighter lines. I think these are fine, they just might be better colored with nice shading and what not. =D Excellent job.

Thanks. I plan on getting a thin marker and outline all of my drawings so they will show up better.

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
They all seem pretty good to me. Even though most of them were referenced off of official art, they do look rather nice.

By the way, how come you voted "amazing" for yourself? O__o I understand you voting for yourself, but wow. Confidence, much?

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
These are pretty good I love the Kingdom Hearts one it is awesome. Can't wait to see more.

hollythesnare

master snare ;)
Yea, they look pretty good. :)

I would just have to say that you should try drawing images that are not directly from a reference. You know, try and create something new and different based on an image and not exactly by the image.

Its a lot of fun interpreting characters on your own rather than copying the image exactly. I think you should try that.

But for what you were trying to accomplish with those pictures, you did quite well. I especially enjoyed the kingdom hearts one. Man I love that game ^__^

They all seem pretty good to me. Even though most of them were referenced off of official art, they do look rather nice.

By the way, how come you voted "amazing" for yourself? O__o I understand you voting for yourself, but wow. Confidence, much?

Thanks. Yes most of my drawings are from official art but I do have some drawings of characters that I made up which I will post later.

Voted for myself "amazing". Why not. This is not even my best art. I did a full painting of the master cheif that came out great but it is too big to scan on to the computer.

Celeste said:
These are pretty good I love the Kingdom Hearts one it is awesome. Can't wait to see more.
Thanks.

hollythesnare said:
Yea, they look pretty good.

I would just have to say that you should try drawing images that are not directly from a reference. You know, try and create something new and different based on an image and not exactly by the image.

Its a lot of fun interpreting characters on your own rather than copying the image exactly. I think you should try that.

But for what you were trying to accomplish with those pictures, you did quite well. I especially enjoyed the kingdom hearts one. Man I love that game ^__^
Thanks. To be honest all of these drawings were done about 2 years ago. I will post some drawing of mine that are more recent.

These look pretty good, though it looks like they were drawn to be like other drawings that already existed...

These look pretty good, though it looks like they were drawn to be like other drawings that already existed...

hollythesnare

master snare ;)
Wonderful :) I cant wait to see some of your more recent drawings <3

I say you should draw Rayman next, keeping with the Rabbids theme.

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
first off lemme congratulate you. the masterchief is HARD to draw trust me ive done it. another thing is the invader zim images are great the only character ive bothered to draw was gir.