• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mixed Hydreigon

Arceus94

I think Hydreigon is very overrated.
My Hydrigon at lv. 100 has 281 Sp.attack. Wtf? x)

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
I think Hydreigon is very overrated.
My Hydrigon at lv. 100 has 281 Sp.attack. Wtf? x)

That just means it has a hindering or neutral nature, Hydreigon is still a good Pokemon. Know what you're discussing before you post.

Arceus94

Also, its moveset are rather small, in my opinion.
Is Charge Beam anything to use?'

It can learn some good physical moves, but i prefer the special attacker :/

Guildenstarn

That Guy
Interesting thing about Hydreigon, people say its outclassed by Latios, but standerd Hydreigon (383) actually has higher SPATK than standerd Latios(359), since most Hydreigon run Modest due to his wierd speed tier, and most Latios run timid. For this reason, I like to run a Modest Scarf set on my team (3 dragons) as an enemy dragon counter, using Modest instead of Smogons advised Timid for the power boost over the ability to outspeed Jolly Scarhaxor. Draco Meteor, Fir Blast, U-Turn, Focus blast and bam, you are Faster and stronger than Latios, with the upside of not being stopped cold by Ttar and Scizor.
Only real downside is that you're locked into one move