• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mixed Team

makiri

I'm trying to build my 1st Competitive but in have problems with some EV's Items and last poke. I'm thinking also about changing Porygon Z for something else. Any ideas? (?? should be filled ;P)

1. Infernape @Life Orb
Hasty/Naive
??
-U-turn
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat

2. Electivire @Expert Belt
Adamant
6 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spd
-Thunderpunch
-Ice punch
-Cross Chop
-Earthquacke

3. Dusknoir @Leftovers
252 Hp/128 Def & SpDef /6 Attack
Impish/Careful
-Pain Split
-Will-o-wisp
-Fire punch
-Shadow Sneak

4. Gardevoir @Leftovers
Synchronize
Modest
??
- Hypnosis
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

5. Porygon Z @?
Download
Modest
252 Sp.Atk/252 Spd/6 HP ??
-Tri Attack
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-Nasty Plot

6. Kingdra @?
Sniper
Modest
??
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam

Last edited:

aquasuicune

Electivire should be lonely with thunderbolt. It will help you hit skarmory and gyarados, who otherwise wall you.

Thunderpunch or dusknoir.

Gardevoir wants leftovers. You could also use will-o-wisp over hypnosis.

Porygon-Z wants thunderbolt and ice beam over signal beam and psychic for better coverage.

You should have another wall for your sixth pokemon.

TogeticTheRuler

For infernape you need to replace U-turn with nasty plot, max out special attack, and you need a minumum of 56 attack evs on Infernape for a guaranteed 1 hit ko on Blissey, the rest in speed.

PorygonZ-Max special attack and speed
I suggest Cresselia, Mesprit, or Blissey on the last one

makiri

i gave U-turn for infernape because i wanted to use him 1st and when i can't hit with super effective than i switch wth U-turn. Porygon Z EV's looks good. And for my 6th pokemon i want something that isn't legendary (and i don't like Blissey) ;P

makiri

I added Kingdra but with offensive moves. Should i change it and use him as a wall? STill need help with Infernape's and Gardevoir's EV'sand and items for Porygon Z and Kingdra

TogeticTheRuler

PorygonZ: Max speed and attack, dunno much about kingdra though, I guess go to the analysis for Kingdra in the smogon forums because Im to lazy <.<