• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mixed-Type Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
I know that there has been a thread about this type of subject earlier, but what if Pokemon attacks had two elemental traits. Has anyone thought that Muddywater, Blaze Kick, and Leaf Blade should have two elemental traits?

Muddywater = Water/Ground
Blaze Kick = Fire/Fighting
Leaf Blade = Grass/Steel

And yes, if the way these attacks that are combined in two elemental traits, they have to follow the strength and weakness chart.

Well, what about new attacks that can be mixed? I made up one called Razor-Burn. It's a mix of Steel and Fire. The foe is struck with metal that is swift and causes a fiery strike.

Think of the possibilities of attacks that can be be elementally combined.

KirbyXD

Good Night!
Me too. It's more releastic that way.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Gameplay ideas lolz.

-Gesperrt

Status
Not open for further replies.