• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mixed Wi-fi Team

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
Ok, I've been trying to build a good team, but I never do very well. That's why I'm going to ask you guys for help. Anyways here's the team.

106.gif

Hitmolee @Black Belt
Adamant
Reckless
EVS: |HP 118|A 188|S 204|
Moves
High Jump Kick
Sucker Punch
Mach Punch
Stone Edge

I know that the kicker isn't used much anymore, but I think I can make him work. Anyways, High Jump Kick and Mach Punch will easily take out rock types, with Blaze Kick and Stone Edge for grass, electric, and flying types. Mach Punch is also great way to quickly finish off an opponent before they can get their last attack off. Basically he’s a physical sweeper.

134.gif

Vaporeon @Leftovers
Bold
Water Absorb
IVs: |31|31|31|31|31|31|
EVS: |HP 255|D 255|
Moves
Wish
Toxic
Scald
Protect

Vapereon is set up to stall as long as possible and inflict statuses as it goes. Wish and protect help it with taking a lot of hits. Also Scald will do a fair amount of damage to fire and rock types. With the latter being a lot of trouble for Crobat. Basically Vapereon is my physical wall.

248.gif

Tyranitar @
Quiet
Unnerve
EVS: |HP 252|SA 252|D4|
Moves:
Earth Power/Focus Blast/Earthquake
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

This move set gives T-tar a large coverage area especially for those pesky dragon types which are used so much today. Also this set up has more of a surprise value because most people expect T-tar to almost always use physical moves. But, he also has a great deal of base special attack to throw around. However, I'm not sure if he's right for the team or not.

169.gif

Crobat @Nothing (Acrobatics Remember)
Hardy
Inner Focus
IVs: |31|31|31|26| 27|26| (Not bad ivs considering I bred it myself)
EVS |252 A|252 S|4 HP|
Moves:
Super Fang
Acrobatics
U-Turn
Brave Bird

Crobat will be the first one to scout out my opponents team, while firing off a few hits. Its Acrobatics makes a great STAB. Also Brave Bird/Acrobatics will get rid of any fighting types I run into. Super Fang can be used to cut any opponent down to size. Like Blissey with its high HP.

637.gif

Volcarona @
Modest
EVS |252 SA|4 SD| 252 S|
Moves:
Quiver Dance
Crunch
Hurricane
Fire Blast

Basically Volcarona is here to stop weather teams before the storm ever starts. Also he’s here to check any weaknesses in the rest of my team. This bug is definitely going to be a surprise for rain teams since it has Hurricane in its arsenal. Fire Blast is for any grass and steel types that I may run into, like Skarmory and Forretress.

479-wash.gif

Rotom-W @
Calm
EVS |248 HP|28 SA|232 SD|
Moves
Volt Switch
Hydro Pump
Thunder Wave / Will-O-Wisp
Pain Split

Rotom is my special wall. The set is from smogon, but I like it because it has some room to play around with. Volt Switch works as a way to keep Rotom from getting set up on and works for a good STAB. Hydro Pump packs a good punch to anything that is weak to it. I could really use some ideas here.

Please offer your opinions or ideas anything at all helps thanks in advance. Ps ignore the attached image.

Attachments

• 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: