• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mixed Worlds [13+] Pokémon & Digimon RPG

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Mixed Worlds [13+] Pokémon & Digimon RPG

It got out of control. Something was happening. Dialga and Palkia sensed this disturbance. As did Yggdrasil, though being a computer program. Both the Pokémon and Digital Worlds have not been kept well and are facing destruction.
"How are we going to stop this? We will all be dead if it continues any longer!" Dialga said to Palkia, who was trying to figure out a way to buy more time.
"Our world is in peril. But what of other worlds?" Palkia raised her arms and roared. A pink vortex appeared in the blank world. "Take a look." She invited Dialga to look through the Dimensional Window.
"But...that is..." Dialga was in a state of awe and terror of what he saw.
"Correct. The Reverse World." Palkia continued. "My Servant Giratina has contacted me through telepathy to tell me his world is facing devastation also."
The Reverse World looked like a state anyway, though looking again, Dialga noticed the difference. It looked a whole lot darker. The buildings were crumbling and poisonous clouds were flying all around.
"But what of the Real World?" Dialga asked.
"Only my servant can access the Real World. I cannot answer your question." Palkia replied.
Dialga brightened up a bit. He closed his eyes and started to concentrate.
"What are you doing?" Palkia asked him. She knew, but just wanted to make sure.
"I am contacting my Servant, Celebi, to ask him how the Real World is doing."
After a short while, Dialga opened his eyes and rose.
"It is not good." He said. "The Real World is also facing destruction."
Palkia roared.
"We need more time! But how can we-" She froze. Her face darkened. "This is going to be dangerous. I am going to do as Arceus forbids."
Dialga roared. "You cannot! It is not allowed!"
Palkia sighed. "I must. It is the only way."
Although he did not like to betray Arcues, Dialga nodded. He closed his eyes, as did Palkia. The two glowed in their colours. The black background they were in turned white. Following was a rumble.
"BY THE POWER OF SPACE AND DIMENSIONS"
"COMBINED WITH THE MIGHT OF TIME AND DESTINY"
The shaking got heavier and both spoke
"DO THE FORBIDDEN. COMBINE THE TWO WORLDS!"
Everything went white, nothing could be seen. The Pokémon World and the Digital World were now connected.
Although they could not see, Dialga and Palkia heard a voice.
"My servants. This is Arceus. You have done the forbidden and combined the two dimensions. You will make up for this. I am turning you two into humans. Palkia shall reside trapped in the Spacial Rift and Dialga trapped atop Temporal Tower. Yggdrasil and I will call to the rescue Seven Humans who will bring harmony to the Digimon and the Pokémon and separate the worlds and stop the fall of humanity."
And as he finished, Dialga and Palkia turned into humans and started a deep sleep in their destined places.

Mixed Worlds: Pokémon & Digimon
Dialga and Palkia have fused the Pokémon and Digital Worlds. Arceus and Yggdrasil have called upon Seven Humans to partner with a Digimon and a Pokémon to separate the worlds and stop the fall of the universe. This is because Arceus has realized that the war between the Digimon and the Pokémon has gone on too long and is causing the fall of humanity. Uniting the two world will stop this, however, there is a possibility that both worlds will stay linked.

Things you will need to know about this RPG:
-The RPG starts in the Johto Region and to the far West is the gate to the Digital World.
-Pokémon from other regions do appear in this Johto.
-The Spacial Rift is located on top of Mt.Silver in Johto. Palkia will guide us to the Digital World once we revive her.
-Temporal Tower is located in the Digital World, in the final area of the Transfield.
-The areas of the Digital World are based around those in Digimon World@ Dawn and Dusk. (See Here.)
-As well as Digimon, Pokémon will be capable of speech in this RPG.
-Digimon have a limit of 2 set Techniques. Pokémon have 4 replaceable attacks.
-You will have one Pokémon and one Digimon.
-Your Pokémon has to be a Basic/Baby Pokémon and it will evolve when the chance comes. Don't evolve straight away. Your Digimon can revert back to it's Rookie form (From which it will start) after Digivolving. As with Evolution, don't Digivolve straight away.
-Your Digimon can have any Digivolution Line, as long as it isn't too ridiculous. Your Digimon must also have a Digivolution for Bio-Merging with you.

Rules
-Serebii Forums and RPG Rules Apply
-No Flaming. You will have to like both Digimon and Pokémon to join.
-Curses are allowed, but only minor curses. The characters are aged 13-16 so please, no words like, for example: The F Word, the S word, the C word or the N word. Words like Damn or Crap are acceptable.
-No "MY POKEMON/DIGIMON IS THE BESTEST AND IT CAN BEAT A LEVEL 100/MEGA LEVEL!!!!!!!" or God Play.
-Please be friendly, I will allow small arguments, but only minor, and you will have to make up in the end.
-There is no "Leader". If anyone is remotley in charge it will be me.
-You have to be 13 or over to join.
-Above all, have fun!

Joining Rules
-I will set minimums to the number of words you use in your joining application.
-To make sure you have read the rules, please paste the 5th rule (Rule, not joining rule) into your application.
-Please use the form and follow what it says.
-A picture over text in your description will be accepted. But please be artistic and not a 10 second scribble in paint or a sprite. And nothing that isn't yours.
-Your character has to be between the age of 13 to 16.
-You will have one Pokémon and one Digimon.

Joining Form:

You:
Name:
Digivice Colour:
Digivice Model: (See Here.)
Description (Min. 50 Words):
Personality (Min. 50 Words):
History (Min. 70 Words):
Other (Min. 1 Word (1 Word must beNone)):

Your Pokémon:
Species:
Differences From others of it's Species(?) (Min. 10 Words):
History (?) (Min. 70 Words):
Attacks (As of start of RPG) (Max 4):

Your Digimon
Species:
Digivolution Line:
Techniques at Rookie Level (Max 2):

Anything with (?) in is optional.

So, mine would be:

Name: Luke Thompson
Digivice Colour: Royal Blue
Digivice Model: D-Power
Description: Luke is a boy with long, black, bed head styled hair. He wears slightly thick rectangular glasses and wears a Black Hoodie accompanied by Blue Jeans and white trainers. He wears a belt for his Pokéballs with a clip for his Royal Blue D-Power Model Digivice. He has two different colour eyes, one being green and the other being brown.
Personality: Luke is a happy person, but is also impatient. He enjoys making and spending time with friends, although he is made fun of by a handful of people. Luke loves to use computers and knows many of the tricks of them.. The people who make fun of him consider him dumb, but he is actually quite smart, though he’s barely Einstein.
History: Luke was born on October 2nd 1995 in Goldenrod City but lives in Cherrygrove City. He always wanted to travel the region. He traveled to LaRousse City and the wonders of the place inspired him to travel and find all Pokémon. He lived with his mother and pet Plusle until the age of 14. He’s a firm believer in Arceus. He was once playing in National Park with a friend and his pet Plusle .When a Scyther attacked, Plusle urged Luke to command him in battle. This was what inspired him for the trainer part of traveling. Luke had heard of the Digital World as a Legend and always knew that it was real in a sense. When Luke was called to be one of the Chosen 7, he chose Chikorita as his Pokémon partner and Terriermon as his Digimon Partner.
Other: None.

Pokémon:

Species: Chikorita
Personality: Chikorita is a fun loving Pokémon who is always active. She was delighted when Luke chose her as his Pokémon partner and developed a Pokémon-Human crush on him. Chikorita is always up for a battle and can always take a loss and try to overcome the foe she lost to.
Attacks Prior to Start of RPG: Energy Ball, Tackle, Poison Powder, Synthesis

Digimon:

Species: Terriermon
Personality: Terriermon is pretty much never serious and is just as fun loving as Chikorita. Him and Chikorita get along well and like to play. Terriermon’s Bunny Blast is very strong and can smash through a wall. His Terrier Tornado is good for repeatedly hurting enemies and when combined with Bunny Blast, can be a very deadly attack, becoming Blazing Fire.
Digivolution Line: Terriermon -> Gargomon -> Rapidmon -> MegaGargomon
Bio-Merge with Luke -> HolyRapidmon (Rapidmon (Armour))
Techniques at Rookie Level: Bunny Blast, Terrier Tornado

Hope you enjoy the RPG if you get in and hope we have fun and last long!

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
tell me. How is Giratina a servant of Palkia? In the anime, movie, and even on Wiki, they have equal power, but they rule different dimensions.

Last edited:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
It got out of control. Something was happening. Dialga and Palkia sensed this disturbance. As did Yggdrasil, though being a computer program. Both the Pokémon and Digital Worlds have not been kept well and are facing destruction.
"How are we going to stop this? We will all be dead if it continues any longer!" Dialga said to Palkia, who was trying to figure out a way to buy more time.
"Our world is in peril. But what of other worlds?" Palkia raised her arms and roared. A pink vortex appeared in the blank world. "Take a look." She invited Dialga to look through the Dimensional Window.
"But...that is..." Dialga was in a state of awe and terror of what he saw.
"Correct. The Reverse World." Palkia continued. "My Servant Giratina has contacted me through telepathy to tell me his world is facing devastation also."
The Reverse World looked like a state anyway, though looking again, Dialga noticed the difference. It looked a whole lot darker. The buildings were crumbling and poisonous clouds were flying all around.
"But what of the Real World?" Dialga asked.
"Only my servant can access the Real World. I cannot answer your question." Palkia replied.
Dialga brightened up a bit. He closed his eyes and started to concentrate.
"What are you doing?" Palkia asked him. She knew, but just wanted to make sure.
"I am contacting my Servant, Celebi, to ask him how the Real World is doing."
After a short while, Dialga opened his eyes and rose.
"It is not good." He said. "The Real World is also facing destruction."
Palkia roared.
"We need more time! But how can we-" She froze. Her face darkened. "This is going to be dangerous. I am going to do as Arceus forbids."
Dialga roared. "You cannot! It is not allowed!"
Palkia sighed. "I must. It is the only way."
Although he did not like to betray Arcues, Dialga nodded. He closed his eyes, as did Palkia. The two glowed in their colours. The black background they were in turned white. Following was a rumble.
"BY THE POWER OF SPACE AND DIMENSIONS"
"COMBINED WITH THE MIGHT OF TIME AND DESTINY"
The shaking got heavier and both spoke
"DO THE FORBIDDEN. COMBINE THE TWO WORLDS!"
Everything went white, nothing could be seen. The Pokémon World and the Digital World were now connected.
Although they could not see, Dialga and Palkia heard a voice.
"My servants. This is Arceus. You have done the forbidden and combined the two dimensions. You will make up for this. I am turning you two into humans. Palkia shall reside trapped in the Spacial Rift and Dialga trapped atop Temporal Tower. Yggdrasil and I will call to the rescue Seven Humans who will bring harmony to the Digimon and the Pokémon and separate the worlds and stop the fall of humanity."
And as he finished, Dialga and Palkia turned into humans and started a deep sleep in their destined places.

Mixed Worlds: Pokémon & Digimon
Dialga and Palkia have fused the Pokémon and Digital Worlds. Arceus and Yggdrasil have called upon Seven Humans to partner with a Digimon and a Pokémon to separate the worlds and stop the fall of the universe. This is because Arceus has realized that the war between the Digimon and the Pokémon has gone on too long and is causing the fall of humanity. Uniting the two world will stop this, however, there is a possibility that both worlds will stay linked.

Wait wait wait. There's a war going on between Pokemon and Digimon? That's news to me, and apparently to anyone who reads this, since you failed to mention even the slightest detail about it. How long has this war been going on? How does it even occur, considering pokemon are based in reality and digimon are based in virtual reality. I can see a war between Digimon and Porygon's, maybe Rotom, but that's about it.

Joining Form:

You:
Name:
Digivice Colour:
Digivice Model: (See Here.)
Description (Min. 50 Words):
History (Min. 70 Words):
Other (Min. 1 Word (1 Word must beNone)):

Your Pokémon:
Species:
Attacks (As of start of RPG) (Max 4):

Your Digimon
Species:
Digivolution Line:
Techniques at Rookie Level (Max 2):

Anything with (?) in is optional.

By minimum 50 words, you of course meant minimum 100 words like it says in the forum rules. You know, those things you listed at the top of your own rules that you expect everyone to follow? And the Other field is not a pointless field, If you don't intend for people to use it, then don't include it.

What can I say. Digimon and Pokemon crossover RPGs will always be around, mainly due to the rivalry between the two franchises, but I have never seen one pulled off successfully in all my time of RPGing, and that's a fairly long time. They have their similarities, but it's the differences that make them difficult to merge, you really need to think about how they fit together rather than just saying "oops, something is wrong, and they are combined, now lets save everyone". Why are the two worlds at war? How can the events of the Digimon Anime be explained alongside the Pokemon Anime/Games if the digital world is considered a Legend? Why has Arceus forbid the merging of the two worlds, if, after it's done, he's just going to go along with it? It would also help if you explained which version of Digimon you are going by. Pokemon has always been the same, Digimon has had several different variations that don't fit together in the same canon. You need to explain these things, it doesn't matter if the people signing up are fans of both if it doesn't make sense. I'm a fan of both, but this just doesn't hold together when you start to question it. A word of advice, a plot that relies almost entirely on dialogue is not as good as a plot that tells a story.