• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mixers Idol 2, The Results! *G4sp*

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
Okay, sorry for the long wait. But the results are finally in!

Beauty

1st Place
Milotair.png

Milotair by Waterlunar

2nd Place
ninecune3.gif

Ninecune by SuicuneZ

3rd Place
knakskjdlpskfpowd.png

Untitled by Ho-oh Lover

Best Mix

1st Place
mewkoal6vf.png

Mewkoal by Enel

2nd Place
relipras3ff.png

Relipras by Catgirl Sarisa

3rd Place
lolz30pj.png

Untitled by L.I.E.

Cool Mix

1st Place
Zapkou.gif

Zapkou by SuicuneZ

2nd Place
houbok5sw.png

Ardoom by Myrimon Frecyo

3rd Place
WBGGGGGG.gif

Typhlosiken by G-Unit

Cute Mix

1st Place
dogrowl4nm.png

DowGrowl by Silver Phantom

2nd Place
gif21.gif

Untitled by castiboy

3rd Place
http://*******.com/f26nbk.gif
Q by Shadow Ralts

Weird Mix

1st Place
Blisstail.png

Blisstail by Poochyena

2nd Place
omfg4wt.gif

Untitled by L.I.E.

3rd Place
golish.png

Golish by Phizzle

Congrats to all who won

Last edited:
D

Dawnstar

Aww, my Phanibi lost completely :( and I worked really hard on Phanibi too...oh well, i'm happy for the winners! Good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
Your Phanibi came in 6th place, but I only post the top 3.

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
Those are some cool sprites, I gotta go work on mine some more to win. Congrats to the winners ^_^

Last edited:
M

MysticFlames

Congrats to all the winners, the sprites look great. ^^

Nevermore

mostly lurking
aww, i didn't place... oh, well, congrats to all who won!

waterlunar

Teh Spriteh Dude
Booyah! =O
I actually won something!? =O Call the social security people!!! First contest of mine ^^
Anyway, =P good job to the other winners, and for the other members who entered dont feel bad, there are more contest to come! ^^

Medical Meccanica

give me the booty
Some of these don't deserve to win at anything, and I don't agree with a lot of your judging, but the euphoria of winning must be great for the winners. Kk?

I noticed, most of the winners go to PMF.

Whoa...Second place in Best Mix? I didn't expect that.....o.o And it was my first sprite contest too.

Congrats to all of the other winners!

Guraena

I really didn't think I would get first in weirdest. o_o But congrats to everyone who won.
I personally like the Zapkou since Zapdos is ebil. >O

S

SilverPhantom

I`m the winner of the Cute Contest.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!

I`m so f*cking happy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lie

I got placed twice? o_0

Congrats to winners.

castiboy

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
eh... i'm second in cute, good... but i have to agree with masquerainmistress, some of these really have nothing to win... really, does that houndoom/arbok mix is that good for you (no offence to the creator) ??? and what about the ho-oh/bayleef mix? for me it's one of the best, so i really don't get how it isn't in the list... no offence LIE, you know me, but that one was as good as yours and in some ways i think even better... i guess it's fourth? still, i don't see how mewcoal got 1st (no offense again) but it's kinda the simpliest mix... if i can say mix, because the only torkoal things on it are the colours.

no offense ilex, but your personal judging system is not good, really, hwo can you base a rating in one person's opinion?
well thanks anyway, and by the way untitled is called eevix.