• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mlb 2016

Ilikepiex7

Dodgers lost a 4 game series to the Marlins at home wow they only lost the first 2 games but Kazmir going tomorrow which means pretty much means automatic win for the Marlins but at least Maeda should win the 4th game of the series to avoid the sweep.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The 2016 Tigers are just as lifeless and inconsistent as the 2015 Tigers that finished 20 games behind Kansas City.....

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Nice, Sox get the sweep over the jays and quintana was awesome again, 10 strikeouts. If they can win 3 of 4 against the orioles on the road, that would be huge because the schedule lightens up for a little bit after.

Last edited:

BCVM22

Dee Gordon suspended 80 games for testing positive for PEDs.

I am legitimately surprised by this.

BCVM22

It's that to a degree, but PEDs don't just mean home runs. I'm just as shocked because he's a player of considerable significance, as an All-Star and the reigning NL batting champion.

Ilikepiex7

Dodgers finally won today and all it took was a complete game shutout by Kershaw and Kershaw getting the only RIP in the game.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
So the sox ended up being able to split the series withthe O's. Sale is lights out right now, same with quintana and latos. Rodan and Danks need to get out though. I hope they can dtart making a trade soon because they need at least one more solid starter. The bullpen, fielding, and hitting has also all been great. Just two more decent starters and everything is good.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
That 5 game win streak the Tigers had going on was nice. Well, now they're back to their normal losing ways. Ugghh....

I wish the Tigers could be 22-6 like the Cubs right now. That would be nice.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Sox got a crazy 12 inning win at texas. With all the other al central teams losing it puts even more ground between themm which is important early on.

Ilikepiex7

Twins and Braves are really completing for that worst record in baseball both teams at 8-26 the exact opposite of the best Record in Baseball the Cubs at 26-8.

Ilikepiex7

Dodgers called up their top pitching prospect Urias the young 19 year old will make his first major league start against the Mets