• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mlb 2016

BCVM22

No. Baseball is stupid, dumb, random and ignores all logic and reason, for good and for ill. That's all it is. The Cubs were 7-0 against the Mets in the regular season and then baseball said "lol" in the playoffs. It's meaningless.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
5 cubs starting in the all star game amazing

The entire infield are made of Cubs, just wow
Jake Arrieta and John Lester made it too, so that's 7 total

Last edited:

Ilikepiex7

Here is our best teams at the break that currently lead in each playoff spot AL East Orioles AL Central Indians AL West Rangers AL wild cards Red Sox and Blue Jays NL East Nationals NL Central Cubs NL West Giants NL Wild Cards Dodgers and winner of Marlins Mets.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
The Mariners and White Sox sure surprised us in the beginning of the season. I thought they would go to the postseason this year, but nope.

I'm glad my Dodgers are doing okay.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
The Mariners and White Sox sure surprised us in the beginning of the season. I thought they would go to the postseason this year, but nope.

I'm glad my Dodgers are doing okay.

Im a sox fan and I knew they wouldnt keep it up, mostly beacuse I dont think robin is a great manager. They have talent but lose too many stupid games.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The American league gets home field advantage for the world series again. The All-star game was pretty close, final score of 4-2.
and it looks like the "hacker's curse" strikes again for the St. Louis Cardinals with that guy striking out leaving the bases loaded

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
One thing that never changes for Dombrowski... trading farm pieces for Major League Talent be it an overpay or just plain risky. Gotta say though, Boston does look a little better after their trades up to this point.

Gonna be one heck of a 2nd half in Baseball this season, every division is up for the taking. Well unless you're a Twins or Braves fan and probably a Diamondbacks or Padres fan

Ilikepiex7

No cycle for Chris Taylor man those singles are just too hard but at least he got his first career homerun and grand slam

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Man, we may lose Kershaw for rest of the season (and maybe postseason).

Baseball gods why

BCVM22

Man, we may lose Kershaw for rest of the season (and maybe postseason).

Baseball gods why

Why, you ask?

No. Baseball is stupid, dumb, random and ignores all logic and reason, for good and for ill. That's all it is.

We are nothing but the pawns of a petty, vengeful deity who enjoys twisting probability in the name of getting a few cheap laughs out of it.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
And I thought our pitching rotation was getting good again.

Then again Ryu came out disappointing and went back to the DL.

Joltik-Kid

I'll say this, Verlander feels like a sleeper for the Cy Young this season. Weather he wins it or not really doesn't matter, but it's nice to see hi, return with a vengeance this season.

Wish Cleveland would lose more often though : /

Ilikepiex7

Giants had a large lead over the dodgers after the all star break and now their lead is just 1 game

(Dodgers are about to jump a bunch of teams in MLB.com's power rankings they weren't even in the top 10 this week)

Last edited:

BCVM22

He didn't feel it was a fit for him financially or as far as playing time (and quite frankly the Indians are pretty dumb for not addressing both of those concerns, but that's just me). He negotiated a contract that allows him to have that degree of control, so good for him for using it.

Joltik-Kid

Yankees got paid at this deal, I'd damn near say they might just have the best Farm System now... if not close. Just a simple case of the rich get richer

He didn't feel it was a fit for him financially or as far as playing time (and quite frankly the Indians are pretty dumb for not addressing both of those concerns, but that's just me). He negotiated a contract that allows him to have that degree of control, so good for him for using it.
I totally agree with him and that's not just because I'm a Tiger fan hoping for a Cleveland slide... He did however get moved to another 1st place team where Catching will be no problem whatsoever (Texas)