• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mlb 2016

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Cubs are world series champions!
Cardinals fans must be salty lol

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Yeah I'm happy they won! Always nice to see a drought end, especially one as long as theirs. :)

Lol @ Rizzo pocketing the baseball right away.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Also, I think Theo Epstein might be one of the greatest GMs ever now in MLB history. He helped end the drought in Boston and now the Cubs.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Another season comes to an end my friends, what with 2017 bring? I wish you all the best during this 4 month drought and look forward next season

Last edited:

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Another season comes to an end my friends, what with 2017 bring? I wish you all the best during this 4 month drought and look forward next season
Same here. Looking forward to the off-season and FA. There's A LOT of bullpen help out there for teams, some power, few big names, but not much at all on the SP front.

For my Orioles...this isn't good, they need SP. I like Gausman, Tillman, Bundy, but Gallardo ehh...and I hope they get rid of Ubaldo, guy is too inconsistent and a waste of the $$ they gave him. Also hope they decide to keep/sign Trumbo on the squad, he was huge for them this season.

ThePokemonmaster11

Alright, with the conclusion of another season I have several things to say. First, congratulations to the Cubs for ending the drought. I was thrilled to see the Cubs win simply because I still have a grudge against the Indians for beating the snot out of the Tigers this season. Second, remember when all the experts said that the AL Central sucked? Let's see, last time I checked the Tigers, Royals, and Indians all made it to the World Series and the Royals won the World Series a year ago. Just saying. Third, this off-season may be a complete disaster for my Tigers. They seemed to be in a rebuilding process. Al Avila is putting all of our pieces on the trading block. Signing Upton to a bloated deal rather than saving money to resign JD was a terrible idea because JD is a good all around player. Upton has power, but strikes out a ton and can't field his position half the time.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Well the Cubs did have the best record in baseball so I'm not surprised. Congrats.

Now Terry Francona knows what it's like to blow a 3-1 lead (he was Boston's manager when the Indians did it the first time, which is why I objected to Cleveland hiring him in the first place). Let's see if they can make their first consecutive playoff appearances since firing Mike Hargrove in 1999 (which I thought was a good idea at the time, then again I was only 9, so I didn't know any better).

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Alright, with the conclusion of another season I have several things to say. First, congratulations to the Cubs for ending the drought. I was thrilled to see the Cubs win simply because I still have a grudge against the Indians for beating the snot out of the Tigers this season. Second, remember when all the experts said that the AL Central sucked? Let's see, last time I checked the Tigers, Royals, and Indians all made it to the World Series and the Royals won the World Series a year ago.
The AL Central has been in 4 of the last 5 WS, so that's something... of coarse it also houses the White Sox and the ever rebuilding Twins

Just saying. Third, this off-season may be a complete disaster for my Tigers. They seemed to be in a rebuilding process. Al Avila is putting all of our pieces on the trading block. Signing Upton to a bloated deal rather than saving money to resign JD was a terrible idea because JD is a good all around player. Upton has power, but strikes out a ton and can't field his position half the time.
I'm both concerned and intrigued with this offseason... I love JD as much as the next guy, but Upton has been the much better player throughout his entire career. No one could have predicted 4 months of ineptitude based on his career stats, but it he did show the final 2 months that when he's hot, he's usually on fire. My biggest concern is the Tigers really don't have anyone to trade that would cut payroll (Kinsler and JD have expiring contracts, that a reality cheap) nor net a solid return even if they pay the salary (Sanchez, Pelfrey, Lowe). I think the only thing to really do is go into the season with roughly the same group of guys, hope injuries stay to the barest minimum, hope Brad and the organization acts swiftly on a starter if their ineffective, but if worst comes to worst you can trade off the guys who are free agents like 2015.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
That was an epic Game 7, and an incredible comeback by the Cubs.

Yeah it was better than anything out of Hollywood. I'll have to rewatch it again without the feeling of being stressed to truly enjoy the game.

Anyways in 2017 I'm looking for a repeat.