• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mob Action

DarumakkaImposter

giovanni.png
Mob Action
giovanni.png

Introduction
This is my newest BW OU RMT. I actually might change this to a HO RMT. SpDef T-tar is way too good to loose though. This isn't the best team, it was mainly Pokemon from my PC that would go well on a sand team and then some thought out stuff. I have made a lot of switches for Pokemon so it will work better and it has.

Rules

-Species Clause: No more than one of the same Pokemon on a team.
-Sleep Clause: No two Pokemon may be put to sleep at the same time.
-No OHKOs: Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Sheer Cold are all banned.
-No Evasion: Double Team and Minimize are banned.

Smogon's current banlist for OU is:

Moves
All moves that increase Evasion only (e.g. Minimize)
All instant OHKO moves (e.g. Horn Drill)

Abilities
Inconsistent
Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team

Species
Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Deoxys
Dialga
Excadrill
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Thundurus
Zekrom

Team Building Process

248.png

So I wanted to make a sand team, the only weather team I haven't made, and thus, Tyranitar was chosen.

386-s.png
248.png

I needed screens to help him is surviving Physical hits, as well as more special. I chose Deoxys-S since he has the fastest Taunt bar Prankster leads.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png

Another great Pokemon to have on a sand team is Excadrill. So I chose him.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png
212.png

Scizor is good to have on a sand team, but it shares a weakness with one of it's counterparts and I want to get rid of that. Bulky SD Scizor is the one I am using.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png
212.png
381.png

Having Latios there gave me a good Special Sweeper.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png
212.png
612.png

Having Latios gave me another Bug weakness and added another one, having Haxorus helped me rid some of those. It also repels Tyranitar's, and Excadrill's water weakness.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png
212.png
612.png
130.png

Having Gyarados helped me in covering my fire weakness and somewhat fighting.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png
212.png
612.png
479-wash.png

Rotom-W is a nice rain check and a good Special sweeper.

386-s.png
248.png
645.png
212.png
612.png
479-wash.png

Excadrill got banned. Maybe I should use Landorus?​

Team at a glance

386-s.png
248.png
645.png
212.png
612.png
479-wash.png

The Team

386-s.png

Assassin (Deoxys-S) @ Light Clay
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

<p>Deoxys-S. A great lead. Having Screens is good for this team and adds amazing defenses that I could need at points. Having Light Clay will help draw the screen support out for longer. The EV spread helps me survive a lot of stuff that would otherwise OHKO me. Knowinig when to use what screen is very important though. Max Speed gives me the fastest speed in the game besides prankster Pokemon, which I don't see much of anymore. Whimsicott is the only one I can think of now since Thundurus is banned.</p>

<p>Like I said before, Deoxys-S has the fastest Taunt in the game bar prankster leads. Reflect and Light Screen for aiding in my Defenses, which will help in getting early KOs. Taunt...taunts stuff and helps me get rocks and hopefully the other screen up. Stealth Rock is there so I can have some type of entry hazard. Hazards will help in aiding my 2HKOs to OHKOs.</p>

248.png

The Don (Tyranitar) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch

<p>Dragon Dance Tyranitar is awesome, and with screens up, it will be easy to get to +2/3. Having perma weather is great for this generation and this team. Sand has got to be my favorite weather by far. Having Max Speed will allow me to outspeed some things that I will get to later. The EV spread allows me to hit hard and fast after 1 Dragon Dance. With screens up, I can get some Dragon Dances in and maybe sweep.</p>

<p>Dragon Dance is for boosting my Speed and Power, obviously. Crunch is for STAB and it's powerful. It can OHKO a lot of things after +1. And deal heavy damage to a lot of other things. Stone Edge for STAB and a great move. It will help me OHKO Tornadus easily. Fire Punch for Scizor, Skarm, Ferro, etc. Getting rid of Skarm is very important to this team because 1. Stall sucks *** and 2. Stall is boring and I'm impatient. About the Pokemon he outruns at +1, it is Starmie and Thundurus. No more worrying about Thundurus. Starmie will be easy to KO because I have Crunch.</p>

645.png

Landorus (Lando) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly / Naive Nature (+Spe, -SAtk) / (+,-)
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake

<p>Ohhh Landorus..... A great Pokemon. Swords Dance can raise his attack to over 698. I know that just about every other Pokemon that uses Swords Dance has that too but that 30 % boost with QuakeEdge will easily KO any wall that doesn't resist it. With his typing and ability, he resists spike, toxic spikes, and thunder wave. Switching into those will allow me to set up easily and proceed to sweep. The EVs allow him to set up a SD or 2. With Life Orb he will KO TONS of stuff. But I feel that Lum Berry will give me some protection on stuff that I haven't already mentioned. His Nature helps me outspeed things too like Gliscor. If I give him HP [Ice] with Life Orb, it will be able to KO him. I will state why I gave HP [Fire] later in the post.</p>

<p>While QuakeEdge gives me near perfect coverage, Hidden Power [Fire] helps me take out the 3 that resist the moves, namely Breloom, Virizion, and Bronzong. Like I said earlier, Swords Dance raises my attack to really high levels. I worry about aving Hidden Power [Fire] though because I won't be able to KO Gliscor but with Virizion's Gargantuan Special Defenses, I won't be able to KN it either. Any suggestion with this would help too. Having QuakeEdge coverage fills me with reliability on Landorus. He will be able to KO many thing that will threaten this team.</p>

479-wash.png

Washer Guy (Rotom-W) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, - Atk)
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump
- Discharge
- Will-O-Wisp

<p>Ahhh... Rotom-W. The EVs allow me to outspeed base 90 Pokemon and hit them hard. Switching in and out is important for this guy so a different EV spread is preferred for more bulk and longevity. Levitate helps me switch in on ground moves meant for Tyranitar or pokemon locked into ground moves. The nature helps me out speed stuff too.</p>

<p>This guy is awesome. Pain Split for HP recovery, which will keep me in the game longer and allow me to switch in more often. Hydro Pump for Powerful STAB. Switching into things that will OHKO Tyranitar, Haxorus, Landorus, and Scizor. Disharge isfor a 30 % hax chance. Will-O-Wisp for stuff like Virizion or Latios, it will cripple them and stop their sweeps.</p>

612.png

Butcher (Haxorus) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
- Outrage

<p>I LOOVVVEEE Haxorus. I mean honestly, who doesn't? The Dragon Dance set is the est set in my opinion. Raising his awesome attack sky high and his mediocre speed to a decent level, he will be able to sweep most thing at +1. Although a +2 Haxorus won't be able to OHKO a Ferrothorn, it can do remarkable damage. Lum Berry helps me get out of status if I switch into a layer or three of Toxic Spikes or into a status move. Adamant nature gives me a very high attack and will help me KO stuff that I couldn't with Jolly.</p>

<p>Dragon Dance to raise my already awesome Attack and my not so great speed. But, it is pretty fast after a Dragon Dance. Brick Break to hit Ferrothorn, Excadrill, Heatran, etc. hard. Although it wont be able to OHKO Ferrothorn right off the bat it can do significant damage to Heatran. Earthquake for coverage and hitting things with Levitate that I normally couldn't. Outrage for STAB and it's STRONGth, very, VERY strongth</p>

212.png

Clean up Guy (Scizor) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Brick Break

<p>Scizor is great for a sand team. I went against the Choice Band set and went with Bulky Swords Dance. Technician plus Bug Bite is POWERFUL. The EVs allow me to survive a fair amount of stuff. It also allows me to do a good amount of damage. The Adamant nature is good for the stat boost in attack which will help me hit stuff harder. Leftovers will help me with gaining HP and keep me in the battle longer.</p>

<p>Swords Dance to raise my attack and have Bug Bite and Bullet Punch not also be a reliable STAB, but also be very powerful. Brick Break to kill Ferro and stuff like that.I wont have to worry about Excadrill anymore since it got banned. I am very happy about that.</p>

Final Preview

386-speed.png
248.png
645.png
130.png
612.png
479-wash.png

Conclusion
This isn't the best team but it's OK. I have winning streaks and loosing streaks at times but that's what happens when you play PO and loose due to so much hax that you want to shoot up a grocery store.

Last edited:

Missingno
Just at a glance you have a notable ice weakness. I am not that much of a competitive battler, though, so there's probably something I've missed.

Arty-Kun

Kill it with weather
Without Excadrill, you have a notable BoltBeam weakness

Conkeldurr easily defeats this team

Without Scizor (who only checks), Scarf Terrakion can do quite a bit of damage
Heck, any Terrakion gives trouble, but mainly Scarf and Double Boosting sets.

Rain teams tend to beat you up really bad, especially with Rotom-W.

Deoxys is just Taunt bait for Thundurus, who can also torture your team by spreading Thunder Wave everywhere.

Also, you have no special attackers, so pretty much any physical wall is going to give you trouble.

I don't feel like doing a full rate now, I might later...

Gray™

Introduction
This is my newest BW OU RMT. I actually might change this to a HO RMT. SpDef T-tar is way too good to loose though. This isn't the best team, it was mainly Pokemon from my PC that would go well on a sand team and then some thought out stuff. I have made a lot of switches for Pokemon so it will work better and it has.

Team Building Process

248.png

So I wanted to make a sand team, the only weather team I haven't made, and thus, Tyranitar was chosen.

386-s.png
248.png

I needed screens to help him is surviving Physical hits, as well as more special. I chose Deoxys-S since he has the fastest Taunt bar Prankster leads.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png

Another great Pokemon to have on a sand team is Excadrill. So I chose him.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png
212.png

Scizor is good to have on a sand team, but it shares a weakness with one of it's counterparts and I want to get rid of that. Bulky SD Scizor is the one I am using.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png
212.png
381.png

Having Latios there gave me a good Special Sweeper.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png
212.png
612.png

Having Latios gave me another Bug weakness and added another one, having Haxorus helped me rid some of those. It also repels Tyranitar's, and Excadrill's water weakness.

386-s.png
248.png
530.png
212.png
612.png
130.png

Having Gyarados helped me in covering my fire weakness and somewhat fighting.

Team at a glance

386-s.png
248.png
530.png
212.png
612.png
130.png

The Team

386-s.png

Assassin (Deoxys-S) @ Light Clay
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Deoxys-S has the fastest Taunt bar Prankster leads. Reflect and Light Screen for aiding in my Defenses. Taunt...taunts stuff. Thunder Wave is there because I already have a guy to set up rocks.

248.png

The Don (Tyranitar) (M) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

SpDef T-tar takes Hydreigon's Draco meteor like a BOSS when screens are up. Rocks are for entry hazard which I like, Pursuit is too get some Psychic types or Gengar. Stone Edge can hit stuff pretty hard that doesn't resist it. Superpower is there for other Dark types.

530.png

Mince Meat (Excadrill) (F) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Sand Rush
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor
- Swords Dance

This guy is awesome in the sand. Earthquake is there for STAB and it's really powerful. Rock Slide is there to aid the QuakeSlide combo (or whatever the **** it's called). X-Scissor for coverage. Swords Dance to raise my attack.

130.png

The Driver (Gyarados) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 156 HP / 72 Atk / 96 Def / 184 Spe
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Bounce

Bulky DD set. Dragon Dance to raise my attack and speed. Waterfall for STAB and it's powerful. Stone Edge is for coverage, Bounce cause it's awesome.

612.png

Butcher (Haxorus) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Mold Breaker
- Dragon Dance
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
- Outrage

I LOOVVVEEE Haxorus. I mean honestly, who doesn't? Dragon Dance to raise my already awesome Attack and my not so great speed. But, it is pretty fast after a DD. Brivk Break to hit Ferrothorn, Excadrill, Heatran, etc. hard. Earthquake for Ccoverage. Outrage for STAB and it's STRONGth.

212.png

Clean up Guy (Scizor) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Brick Break

Scizor is great for a sand team. I went against the Choice Band set and went with Bulky Swords Dance. Swords Dance to raise my attack, Bullet Punch and Bug Bite for STAB and Technician boost. Brick Break to kill Ferro and stuff like that.

Final Preview

386-speed.png
248.png
530.png
130.png
612.png
212.png

Conclusion
This isn't the best team but it's OK. I have winning streaks and loosing streaks at times but that's what happens when you play PO and loose due to so much hax that you want to shoot up a grocery store.

Lol @ Haxorus end pic.

One thing to say:
Physical walls butt rape you lol

complete legitimacy

pack that fudge
I would suggest a DoubleDance set on Haxorus, because it can't OHKO Ferrothorn even at +2 with Brick Break, so I think that moveslot would get better use out of SD.

Looks good other than that, I might do a full rate later if I have time.

Gray™

I would suggest a DoubleDance set on Haxorus, because it can't OHKO Ferrothorn even at +2 with Brick Break, so I think that moveslot would get better use out of SD.

Looks good other than that, I might do a full rate later if I have time.

what?no
change haxorus to mixmence.....

Without Excadrill, you have a notable BoltBeam weakness

Conkeldurr easily defeats this team

Without Scizor (who only checks), Scarf Terrakion can do quite a bit of damage
Heck, any Terrakion gives trouble, but mainly Scarf and Double Boosting sets.

Rain teams tend to beat you up really bad, especially with Rotom-W.

Deoxys is just Taunt bait for Thundurus, who can also torture your team by spreading Thunder Wave everywhere.

Also, you have no special attackers, so pretty much any physical wall is going to give you trouble.

I don't feel like doing a full rate now, I might later...

this, and Skarmory and Ferro + phazing laughs at this team mwahhah

takbir10

Banned
So deoxys speed is the supporter
tyranitar sets up the sandstorm and attacks so kind of like a co-supporter
Excadrill i know its awesome in sandstorm also would it be better if it is adamant?
Gyrados is an attacker
Haxorus is an attacker also it gets annoying after using dragon dance 1 or 2 times
Scizor another attacker
you have a balanced team

Gray™

So deoxys speed is the supporter
tyranitar sets up the sandstorm and attacks so kind of like a co-supporterphysical attacker
Excadrill is ai know its awesome in sandstorm also would it be better if it is adamant?physical attacker
Gyrados is a physical attacker
Haxorus is a physical attacker also it gets annoying after using dragon dance 1 or 2 times
Scizor another physical attacker
you have a balanced team

have i made my point clear?

Gray™

Actually, the reason I didn't list ferro is because he packs 3 fighting moves. But I had Skarm in mind mainly.

leech seed+protect pretty much kills him though
besides ttar who cant ohko anyways his fighting moves arent that powerfull

DarumakkaImposter

Haha. if Thunderdick comes in then i will switch. I know ferro gives me problems, and so does Skarm. This team is sorta HO but I will add a special sweeper since that is 5th gen HO style. or two. Can somebody give me SUGGESTIONS to who Isohould switch instead of pointing out the many thngs that everyone else has?

Gray™

Haha. if Thunderdick comes in then i will switch. I know ferro gives me problems, and so does Skarm. This team is sorta HO but I will add a special sweeper since that is 5th gen HO style. or two. Can somebody give me SUGGESTIONS to who Isohould switch instead of pointing out the many thngs that everyone else has?

k
take every poke out and make a non ho team thats the best thing u can do

Swagga09

I'd drop haxorous for Rotom-W

and he also can help you check rain teams

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I'm just dropping in real quick to say that opposing excadrill rip your team apart, though thats pretty much the case for most hyper offense teams. All that needs to be done is for yours to have his balloon popped and it literally wrecks your team. I don't really have anything to fix it I just thought I'd point that out. Duggy Sun also completely destroys this team as venusaur in sun outspeeds and OHKOs everything on this team. Just some food for thought.

DarumakkaImposter

^ watch a billion people post the same exact thing because you said it

Hmm.. do you have any suggestions for Tyranitar? Also, I would have set up something (Haxorus is out the most) and he would usually be a +2 before they send him in. I have outsped and killed them before. I haven't run into any Dugtrios yet though.