• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Okay, this is the newest Mobile Suit Gundam installation, right? And it's already ended, but I still like it. The second season is appearantly will air around October 2008.

Anybody watch it also?

If you wanna know more, go here

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Yeah, I watched it. It's pretty good. For some reason, I like the Flag better than the Exia or Dynames. But Virtue's my fave. One of the few annoying things about the series were the Thrones. Two of them get killed off. I was going WTF?! Either way, it was still pretty good...

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Lol. From all mobile suits, Kyrios stands out for me. And Virtue's hidden form, Nadleeh. (Gundam with red wires/hairs. Lolz, Tieria)

Hmm, I actually liked how the Team Trinity plays as antagonist roles, but yeah, it's better for Michael (the 2nd kid in Trinity) to be killed, but why Johann? (the leader of Trinity a.k.a the oldest). He has a better character development than anyone else in Team Trinity.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
I SO want to see the titular Gundam in the 2nd season.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
The only seasons I watched were Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Z Gundam, and Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ. They were all good, the only thing that disappointed me was that they didn't show Armuro in the 3rd series.

Mimori Kiryu

I heard good things about this Gundam series and I might make it the second one I watch fully whenever it airs on the SciFi Channel. (The only other Gundam I've watched every episode of was G Gundam.) So hopefully it won't disappoint. :3

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, maybe we'll get a Dark Gundam-ish MS in the second season.:D

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
The second season will be the shiz, besides some of the replacement Gundams looking rather lame and downgraded.

But yeah, much better than Seed. I liked how they didn't bombard us with constant neon lights and recycled animation.

uber gon

Accept Change
Hopefully we'll get some sleeker looking gundams in the next season.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Actually, the only one that looks okay for the second season was Kyrios, in my opinion. Although I liked Virtue, it's upgrade looked rather peculiar...

uber gon

Accept Change
Actually, the only one that looks okay for the second season was Kyrios, in my opinion. Although I liked Virtue, it's upgrade looked rather peculiar...

You mean Nadleeh?