• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Universal War (rated R) sign up

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Introduction
In the year 3052, planet earth is no longer an all human planet; it shares its land with the non-humans in a peaceful harmony. Despite living in peace the earth has been destroyed by countless wars, devastation of resources and forces of nature unable to be stopped. Only the city of Testian remains standing in the aftermath of destruction, the city is filled with new rebuilt skyscrapers which can reach up to 10,000 feet. The government running this new city is called the United Earth Forces; they are the ones who built a great wall around the city to keep out unwanted inhabitants. Those living within the city are known as the 10% of the population they are the ones with the money, the good food and the utopia live style, on the outside of the city live those known as the 90% of the population who live in poverty in a horrible living conditions where crime syndicates rule all. The United Earth Forces have struck a deal with the 90% and they have agreed to it, the deal involves sending every last person on the outside to the moon to live in the new city like domes known as the colonies. At last the only inhabitants of earth are the 10% who have expanded the city and has prospered from the deal; those in the colonies are now somewhat crime free and have satisfactory living conditions all around.

100 years have passed since the division between the 90 and 10 percenters; the only earth city has grown and it is now known as United Earth Federation, the colonies are now governed by their new emperor Treize Ulminiorra who leads the army known as OZ Corps. Once he took office he made it clear he seeks revenge against the earth, he wishes to reclaim that which rightfully belong to the colonies. He has declared war on the United Earth Federation by attacking their main wall of their new city, the U.E.F had no way to stop this new weapon of evil known as a Mobile Suit Gundams, it devastated the wall tearing it down and exposing the citizens to the outskirts and the remains of the old earth. The U.E.F did not take this lightly for in secrecy they have also build Mobile Suits to defend themselves should they ever be attacked, they only had enough resources to construct 5 Gundams but they felt that was more than enough. Now these two powers clash in a war 100 years in the making, one fights for defending their way of life and the other fights solely for revenge against those who wronged them.

Call to arms

OZ CORPS: December 5th, 3152,

Dear Citizens,
I am you Emperor Treize Ulminiorra! And I am calling for 5 select few who will serve under me and pilot my new Gundams; I expect perfection and the ability to obey my every command. The U.E.F has something that belongs to us and we must get it back, so join me and help in the cause to take them down and reclaim our birth right! We meet at the OZ CORPS facility on December 15, 3152 at 9:00 a.m. CST.
Signed,
You’re Emperor Treize Ulminiorra.

United Earth Federation: December 7th, 3152

Dear Citizens of U.E.F,
This is President Maximillion Torterro and I am in need of assistance in these troubled times so come forward and join my Gundam force. We must protect our city; we must protect all that we have built so I beg you to join me. I need 5 strong troops to pilot these Mobile Suits and combat these oppressive few, we must not show fear and show that we are a force to be reckoned with. Report to the Sector 7 base on December 15th 3152 at 9:00 a.m. EST
Signed,
The President of the U.E.F

This RPG maybe a bit complicated, but if any questions you have are not answered in the following posts then feel free to pm me.

Rules of the game​
1) all sppf rules apply
2) no god modding, bunnying, etc.
3) this is rated r. there will be violence, language, gore, *romance*.
4) all rated R content must be made in character, *any scenes relating to sex will result in fade out to black. no details of any kind*
5) post often and at least 7 lines long each post.
6) be as mature as you can be and very respectful to all character and out of character.
7) notify me if you will be gone for some time.

In game rules:
0) all Gundams are a first come first serve basis.
1) your mobile suits are not all powerful they are machines with weaknesses
2) Provide as much detail as you can during combat scenes (ex. The blades crashed and sparks flew from the force of these two blades, clash after clash they went/the beam rifle released a bright green shot that pierced the armor of the enemy leaving a small indent of scarring)
3) Some battles may take place outside mobile suits such at facilities during missions in which case only blaster pistols are allowed to be used
4) There will be more than just an all-out battle war; there will be strategic missions which must be completed to advance in the story line.
5) There are no leaders only a team effort can prevail for either side.
6) have fun and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
7) The game will begin when all pilot positions are filled.
8) You must wait for two others to post before you can post again.

How to play the rpg​
:
1) there will be set objectives and missions to be completed
2) Some battles before started require finished objectives and missions

Available Gundams
U.E.F:
Gundam DeathScythe-MS 1
Gundam HeaveyArms-MS 2
Gundam Shenlong-MS 3
Gundam Sandrock-MS 4

OZ CORPS:
Gundam Epyon
Gundam Tallgeese II
Gundam Virgo
Gundam Vayeate
Gundam mercurious
Name:
Faction: (OZ CORPS/U.E.F)
Appearance: (what they look like, clothes, hair, eyes, face and accessories at least one paragraph)
History: (background information, family life, at least one paragraph)
Personality: (how they act around others, be original and at least one paragraph)
Reason why you’re joining faction: (at least 3-4 sentences)

Gundam information:
Gundam selected:
Faction:
Weapons: (max 2)
Description: (use your imagination, include armor, color of suit, specific marks, provide as much detail as possible)

My sign up:
Name: Jackson Fuller/Anthony Rhodes
Faction: U.E.F
Appearance: Jackson Fuller has short spikey hair, which he has dyed blue to reflect his favorite color. He has light brown eyes which look hazel in the sun; he has a thin mustache and thin goatee to match. He wears a blue blazer and the occasional collared shirt; he has dark skinny jeans and black shoes with a blue stripe running alongside of the shoe. He has a tattoo of a dragon wrapped around his left arm; it’s a mix of red and blue colors with a hint of orange. He has a small but noticeable scar on his left eye, which he got the time trying to escape U.E.F.
History: Jackson was born in the colonies; he grew up there in poverty having to sneak into shuttles heading to U.E.F and stealing food and supplies. His father worked as a Technical engineer for the OZ CORPS scientific division, his mom was a school teacher and the most respected of all. He is an only child and a good person but occasionally he gets into trouble when hanging around his friends, one day a fire broke out in his house burning everything within minutes. He searched for his parents in the smoke filled home but had to leave when it got too thick, all through the night he worried and wondered about his parents, morning came and the firemen on scene relayed to him what he already knew. With his parents gone he decided he had nothing left here for him, later that day he up and left and snuck down on a shuttle to his new home. He now lives in the city of U.E.F under the name of Anthony Rhodes a young adopted child of a wealthy couple; he currently attends school and dreams for a purpose in life.
Personality: Anthony is very outgoing and loves to meet and talk to people; he sometimes feels alone since he grew up much different than those around him. In the colonies he had friends that related but here he was an outcast, but this did not stop him from making many friends. He is very responsible and understands everything in this life must earned; he tries his best to make it in a new surroundings. He is always honest with people when it does not relate to his real background, this is the only secret he will carry with him to his grave. Anthony is haunted every night by the trauma at the hands of the fire which took his family, he knows one day he will do something great to bring himself and them peace.
Reason for Joining Faction: Anthony decided to join the U.E.F to make a name for himself and stand for something; he wants to fight for the president to protect his new home. Though he fights for them he feels conflicted going up against his birth place, but he knows that it is no longer his to call home. Bearing this secret will hurt him in every battle he is in but knowing he is doing the right thing is what really matters, he will fight and serve the U.E.F until he dies.
Gundam Info:
Gundam Selected: Gundam Wing Zero
Faction: U.E.F
Weapons: He has a large 8ft beam sword where the blade is only made of concentrated heat and can Sauder through most metals, has trouble cutting through *Gundanium Alloy*. Also equipped is a dual 7 ft. blaster rifle which can fire 200 rounds per minute.
Description: The Gundam stands at 55,000 feet; its standard weight is 8.5 metric tons. The Gundam has white armor all around and large wings sticking of its back torso, the silhouette is that of a human body only much bigger and a chest filled cockpit for the pilot. It has the symbol of the U.E.F on its left shoulder plate; he has a gold plated V shape emblem on its head.

Recruited pilots:
Anthony Rhodes - U.E.F - Wing Gundam 0​

Reservations:​

*Waiting list*
:

*Gundanium Alloy is what the mobile suits are made of*
*Subject of sex relates to and if there are female pilots and or female characters in the world and if they decide to proceed in this manor*
*waiting list in case I decide to bring in more characters such as aircraft officers*
*romance subject to female presence in pilot recruitment and or the RPG world*

Last edited: