• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mock Cynthia team, only attacking moves allowed

ClaptonsWig

I'm going to be doing my third run through of Pokemon Y and like to spice things up by having teams based around how in game characters might. This would include running all 1 type teams, famous character teams and Pokemon from same gen in the wrong one (gen 3 playing in gen 1.) I've always enjoyed knowing my team can only attacking moves as a means that they can handle anything thrown their way. I'm trying to see how well balanced I have it so that I have multiple type advantage as well as protecting fellow team mates weaknesses so that may explain some questionable choices. Also note I do not attempt anything IV/EV so Hidden Power is out of the question. Anyways, here we go:

Garchomp
Ability: Rough Skin
Nature: Jolly
Item: Rocky Helmet
Moves:
-- Earthquake
-- Outrage
-- Poison Jab
-- Stone Edge

Lucario
Ability: Justified
Nature: Jolly