• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mod Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a member faceoff so why not have a mod one too? ^_^

There's 52 so for the first round the they'll be 16 groups. Twelve of them will have three and four of them will have four. Then there'll be 16 left and it'll be two in each group for the remaining rounds.

First group:
Cayenne
Dogasu
Dragonfree
Murgatroyd

S

Shadowcat

My vote, is for Dragonfree as he/she is a good fic writer and a good spriter too.

MaskedManAbsolkid

How weird, I was gonna make a face-off like this too :p

I vote Dogasu.

Hmm... I don't really know much of 3/4 mods there. And one of them I don't really like all that much. It's a nice idea for a face off I must say. Hmm... I think my vote will go for... Cayenne. While I dislike her (Don't ask why, I have reasons), she's the only one on the list whom I actually know. Then again, shes the only one on the list I actually know doesn't really do anything. ¬¬ Bah. Lesser of two evils I suppose.

Medea

Excalibur
Dogasu...I just have so much respect for him...

-Absol- said:
How weird, I was gonna make a face-off like this too.
I was thinking of making it when IMS made the member one but I was being lazy and didn't make it until today. :p

-Dragon Master Mog- said:
It's a nice idea for a face off I must say.
It's great cause sucking up won't affect votes as much cause it's all mods. XD

-Dragon Master Mog- said:
Sthe only one on the list I actually know doesn't really do anything.
On the forum? She does stuff. She just mods without posting much.

Cayenne - 1/8
Dogasu - 4/8
Dragonfree - 1/8
Murgatroyd - 0/8

Mimori Kiryu

I'll vote for Dragonfree, who's a really good writer ^_^

Are mods allowed to vote in here? o_O

If yeah, then I vote for Cay ^__^

She does do a lot on the forums Josh ;X She just doesnt post.

MS

Cay pwnz all. ;/ yeah and erm what Jess said basically >> << including the question lol.

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
I vote dragonfree, she makes really good sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.