• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mod Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Wasn't Delta Suicune a mod? Maybe not...

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
intergalactic platypus said:
i think your right cause i saw a sticky from delta suicune once....

We mods can sticky any thread, even if we didn't make it, so that doesn't really mean much.

BTW, I think maybe instead of twenty, it should be seventeen or fifteen.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I do remember a + next to Delta Suicune's name.

Last edited:
F

Flame Sabre

Wolf Goddess said:
Wasn't Delta Suicune a mod? Maybe not...

Delta Suicune was offered a spot last year but s/he turned it down because s/he said s/he was too busy. I dunno whether DS was modded after that incident though. :p

Hmm, anyway, Mondo, I think you'd better add Dark Scyther to that list. Y'know, the one who used to mod the Fanfic Forum (way back I guess :p)?

Flame Sabre said:
Delta Suicune was offered a spot last year but s/he turned it down because s/he said s/he was too busy. I dunno whether DS was modded after that incident though. :p
That's pretty much what I was going to say. Do you guys think I should add him?

Flame Sabre said:
Hmm, anyway, Mondo, I think you'd better add Dark Scyther to that list. Y'know, the one who used to mod the Fanfic Forum (way back I guess :p)?
Damn it, can't believe I forgot DS too. ;-;

Beau
bmetm
DarkScyther
Dratini927
Jynxo
Kanon
Ledian_X
Mondo
Muyotwo
PiPikachu
Renegade
Roses Ablaze
Wolf Goddess

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
I don't mind either way, and it's totally your decision, but shouldn't I technically be included with the new wave/ generation of mods such as Wolf Goddess since she and Jynxo were only modded three weeks after me?

F

Flame Sabre

IMPERIAL DRAGON said:
I don't mind either way, and it's totally your decision, but shouldn't I technically be included with the new wave/ generation of mods such as Wolf Goddess since she and Jynxo were only modded three weeks after me?

I agree with you, I_D. I think Mondo might have forgotten you...anyway, Mondo, here's someone else to add (besides I_D) - Haneet/The Ownage. This guy used to mod the R/S RMT forums a long time ago, but he disappeared a long time ago too. o_O; Still, I think he deserves a place on that list. As for DS, I say don't add him because he never accepted the job so he was never modded.

IMPERIAL DRAGON said:
No. The new ones are the ones modded since I started the faceoff. You were already a mod and were in the faceoff already. :p

Flame Sabre said:
I agree with you, I_D. I think Mondo might have forgotten you...anyway, Mondo, here's someone else to add (besides I_D) - Haneet/The Ownage. This guy used to mod the R/S RMT forums a long time ago, but he disappeared a long time ago too. o_O; Still, I think he deserves a place on that list. As for DS, I say don't add him because he never accepted the job so he was never modded.
I know who Haneet is, can't believe I forgot him too. And I just realized I also forgot Fro.

'Fro Dizzy
Beau
bmetm
DarkScyther
Dratini927
Jynxo
Kanon
Ledian_X
Mondo
Muyotwo
PiPikachu
Renegade
Roses Ablaze
The_Ownage
Wolf Goddess

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Oooooooooh....one vote away, damn it XD

But then again, no shame in loosing to ID, so all is cool!

I think you pretty much pinned everyone there....well as many as I can remember anyways XP

S

Shadowcat

Jynxo changed her name, now Eternity or Eternal I think. Put both names on the list.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
PsiUmbreon said:
He's Razor Leaf o_O;;;

XDD

How could I not have known that? Oh well. XPP I can't think of anyone else then.

F

Flame Sabre

Mondo, here's an off-topic question - when are you going to start facing the mods off against one another? I think you have a sufficiently big list now. :p

xXSapphireXx, Jynxo is a guy. :p And yes, he IS known as Eternal now.

xXSapphireXx said:
Jynxo changed her name, now Eternity or Eternal I think. Put both names on the list.
*his And I'm just going to leave it as Jynxo. Because if I put those two names I'd have to include his other as well. And everyone else's other names. And I have almost ten and Kanon has probably twenty or something names and that'd just get too long.

Flame Sabre said:
Mondo, here's an off-topic question - when are you going to start facing the mods off against one another? I think you have a sufficiently big list now. :p
Not really offtopic since it pertains to the faceoff. But soon. I have fifteen and one more'd make sixteen which is a good number so I'll start when I have that.

F

Flame Sabre

Mondo said:
But soon. I have fifteen and one more'd make sixteen which is a good number so I'll start when I have that.

Well, here's the sixteenth member you've been waiting for - Purple Kecleon. :p A former S-mod, though now gone (but doubtless you know that).

Now can we start? :)

Flame Sabre said:
Well, here's the sixteenth member you've been waiting for - Purple Kecleon. :p A former S-mod, though now gone (but doubtless you know that).

Now can we start? :)
I did know, I just forgot. Gah, can't believe I forgot her as well. >_<

Anyways, yeah. But I think starting a new thread'd be easier so let me close this.

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.