• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mod Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
imperial_dragon... cause i dont think i've ever SEEN shadowfaith.... unless he is the guy with the red hat in the club section

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Shadowfaith is good and truthful and Shadowfaith told what I could do to make a RPG better and acceptable. Shadowfaith also helps out alot

Stri's a girl.

Shadowfaith - 18/20
IMPERIAL DRAGON - 17/20

And the winner is the person I vote for..............
And that vote goes to.......
IMPERIAL DRAGON!!!!

Shadowfaith - 19/20
IMPERIAL DRAGON - 20/20

So Umb's first, Coronis' second, ID's third, and Stri's fourth. Congrats. ^_^

Since some people wanted me to do one for new mods I will. But I'm also going to include exmods.

So new mods: Wolf Goddess, Jynxo, Mondo
Old mods: Dratini927, PiPikachu, Beau, bmetm, Renegade, Kanon

I know there are a lot more but I can't remember them atm. Anyone know any? The faceoff isn't starting yet so don't try to vote, LOL.

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
Sweet, thanks to everyone who voted for me, it's really appreciated and this was an extremely close vote, although I wouldn't have been ashamed to lose to Shadowfaith, she's a worthy adversary.

Old mods eh, at least blend Ledian X into the mix, and for the pure comedy value, include Jay hehe

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
Being sarcastic about Jay, I was /end.Yoda.plagiarism.I.must. Seriously, please don't include Jay or Houndour, they simply haven’t earned the right to be worthy of remembrance, one was a perverted freak, and the other a psychotic egotistical jackass who totally screwed with the forums. They’re like a nightmarish daydream that should be forgotten, involving them would be an insult to everyone they annoyed.

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
Mondo said:
Shadowfaith - 19/20
IMPERIAL DRAGON - 20/20

So Umb's first, Coronis' second, ID's third, and Stri's fourth. Congrats. ^_^

Since some people wanted me to do one for new mods I will. But I'm also going to include exmods.

So new mods: Wolf Goddess, Jynxo, Mondo
Old mods: Dratini927, PiPikachu, Beau, bmetm, Renegade, Kanon

I know there are a lot more but I can't remember them atm. Anyone know any? The faceoff isn't starting yet so don't try to vote, LOL.
Um, Muyotwo. Don't believe me, go check the Forum leader section.

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
Mondo said:
LOL, I wouldn't have accused you of making it up.
I know, but some people would've been, "LAWLZ, she's makin' it up"

Damn it, I'm a dumbass again, I forgot Roses Ablaze, sorry Kasumi. :(

Here's the list so far:
Beau
bmetm
Dratini927
Jynxo
Kanon
Ledian_X
Mondo
Muyotwo
PiPikachu
Renegade
Roses Ablaze
Wolf Goddess

S

Shadowcat

Daatingu. Though this guy hasn't been here for a long while. He/She was a mod, but was demoted around just before the face-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.