• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mod Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiUmbreon

Wow... they both pwn... but I'll go with Dani since I talk to her more.

Wolf Goddest

E

Ethereal

S-H-U-P-P-E-T said:
Wolf Goddest
Who? >_o

Anyways, this is a REALLY hard one, but...I know WG a BIT better, and we're a bit better friends here, so I'll say Wolf Goddess.

Sorry, Belldandy. D:

Medea

Excalibur
In the words of the great Charlie Brown...

UUUGGGHHH!!!

I hate having to choose between such great mods.

*tosses a coin in the air*...Himiko!

S

Shadowcat

I'M SO SORRY DANI! Really am, I was so frustrated. But I don't know you as well as WG.

Sierra...

And why didn't you add her old username, Shining Sierra?

And are ya' gonna' restart the whole mod Face-Off with all the current mods in it?

And I just remembered an old mod...

Shutterfly... I believe Shutterfly was a mod of the Shipping Forums and the Anime Forums...

Final Flash

I've still got it.
I would vote for Wolf Goddess. But Himiko Rocks also... Im not voting. This round is way too hard.

Last edited:
Shutterfly is Cayenne. And I already did the other mods. And yes, I forgot WG's older nick. ^_^;

Shining Sierra/Wolf Goddess - 9/20
Togepi4eva/Bluchu/Dudette Dani/IceTrainer/Togechikku/Furaigon/Ororo Munroe/Belldandy/Mondo/Himiko - 6/20

M

MiloticKnght

I vote for PsiUmbreon(I really havn't talked to any other mod ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.