• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mod Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUrEHearT said:
Mondo you ignored Minako's vote kinda
I didn't see it. o_O Thanks for pointing it out.

'Fro Dizzy - 12/10
The_Ownage/Haneet - 2/10

Poor Haneet.

Anyways, next group:
Roses Ablaze/Lady Dragonrider/Kasumi Mizuho
Kanon/Crystal Latios/Flannery/Casey/millions of other names I'm not going to try to list because I can't remember most of them

I vote for Kasumi. ^_^

Roses Ablaze/Lady Dragonrider/Kasumi Mizuho - 1/10
Kanon/Crystal Latios/Flannery/Casey/millions of other names I'm not going to try to list because I can't remember most of them - 0/10

S

Shadowcat

Kanon. Seen her on the Forums before. And I don't know Kasumi.

Minako said:
And don't miss me again, Dani, please. :p
You posted when I was posting so I almost did. XD

Roses Ablaze/Lady Dragonrider/Kasumi Mizuho - 3/10
Kanon/Crystal Latios/Flannery/Casey/millions of other names I'm not going to try to list because I can't remember most of them - 1/10

Last edited:
R

Risk Alchemist

Mondo said:
You posted when I was posting so I almost did. XD

Roses Ablaze/Lady Dragonrider/Kasumi Mizuho - 3/10
Kanon/Crystal Latios/Flannery/Casey/millions of other names I'm not going to try to list because I can't remember most of them - 1/10

Kasumi! that is my vote!^^

Medea

Excalibur
Kanon/Crystal Latios/Flannery...

...I do remember...so that's who I'll vote for...

F

Flame Sabre

Lady Dragonrider became inactive very soon after I first joined the forums last year, but I did see a lot of Crystal Latios so I vote for her.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Roses Ablaze plz. :<

Voting for Kasumi ...Mizuho D:

ToS 8D

Roses Ablaze/Lady Dragonrider/Kasumi Mizuho - 10/10
Kanon/Crystal Latios/Flannery/Casey/millions of other names I'm not going to try to list because I can't remember most of them - 3/10

Next group:
Muyotwo
Togepi4eva/Bluchu/Dudette Dani/IceTrainer/Togechikku/Furaigon/Ororo Munroe/Belldandy/Mondo

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
TP4Eva.

I haven't said that in ages. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.