• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Modern Family

BlazingCold

I love this show.

Personally, it's hilarious. The plots are good, there is a bunch of humor in it, and blah blah blah. Do I really need to explain more? Oh yeah, btw, my favorites are Manny, Haley, Lily, and Gloria.

So discuss :)

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, this show was funny in the beginning, but stopped being funny three months later.
So, I don't really like it.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I think it is the best scripted comedy on right now. It honestly is just one of those shows that I'll watch no matter what. I love Jay, Phil, and Cam.

BlazingCold

I like Gloria because she's HAAAAAAAAWT.

But she needs to fix her accent up. Remember the season two premiere when Phil was like "Only we get to touch our ladies where they don't want us to!"

Zangoose1129

The cake is a LIE
I think it is one of the funniest shows on Tv now.My favorites are Cam,Phil,and Mitchell

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I forget the names, the only one l can remember is gloria, but nontheless the show is really funny ^^

Probably because she's the attractive person on the show, no doubt about it XD
I love this show. I don't watch TV that much, but if so,then this is one of the only things I see. I should start to watch it again :)

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I love this show and I still find it funny after all this time. I think all the emmy nominations and awards speaks for itself. The cast have great chemistry and I like how it shows a real family dynamic. It really emphasizes the fact that families come in all shapes and sizes.

Armando Payne

I've only seen the first 5 episodes but it's created by Doc Brown off BTTF so it's one of the greatest things I've seen.

BlazingCold

Nobody likes Lily or Manny ;_;

Everyone should record it.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
This show is overrated, it is a poor mans Married With Children.

Although the young hispanic kid is quite funny, along with his Fresh off the boat mama, I love Sofia Vergara/

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
This.... is one of the greatest shows on television. The only better things I can think of are Phineas and Ferb, Big Bang Theory, and The Amazing World of Gumball.

I seriously love this show. It's just hilarious.