• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mogans Shop Stop

What should i add more of?

• Shinies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiny flawless

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Events

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Event flawless

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • its goods as it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Koththemed, righto just choose whichever 2 u like
@Giritina ally what do you hav to offer?

@bictac yes im

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
Here are but a few of what I have to offer ;

Level 1 UT hatched Pokemon;
Careful Aron (flawless Defense)
Careful Aron (flawless HP)
Adamant Tropius (Harvest and with Leaf Blade. Female)
Modest Larvesta (Male)

Miscellaneous ;
Jolly Male 6-year-old UT level 5 Aerodactyl from Firered
Shiny Bold male Pachirisu (Nicknamed Ritz)
Female Hustle Rattata (Currently not owned but can easily be obtained)
Level 44 Adamant Rhydon with Crush Claw, Fire Fang, and Thunder Fang

Do any of these tickle your fancy?

Last edited:
@giritina ally u hav any shiny flawless ?

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
Of course I do. But none are for sale. I'm more of a casual-competitive battler who doesn't worry about shinies or IVs. Besides, a female DW Eevee of random nature hardly seems worth a shiny flawless, no?

Machine Max

Lord of Death
Can I get a dream world female eevee, poliwhirl, vulpix, breloom, nidoran, quagsire and/or a dream world tauros? any other pokemon in the families are ok as well. No shinies, no ev trained, no specific nature, just dwf, except for tauros which I would like to be adamant.

@ machine max that's gonna have to go to mogan
@giritina ally
well im mainly a shiny flawless collector and in terms of normal dw pokes u need to ask mogan, i CAN breed a female dw eevee if i have time up my sleeve

Giratina ally

2013 SF #401
(Is it really so hard to spell my name when it's but a scroll away?)
And very well, I'll talk to him/her about it, thank you.

[EDIT] From what I can tell, mogan3 hasn't been online in a while. I believe I've wasted my time here. I'll take my business elsewhere. Thank you.

Last edited:
@sure, if u have any shiny flawless or event u ar welcome to return here

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
croc, I am interested in these:
shiny flawless ev trained:
donphan- ferrothorn-scrafty-cofagrigus-zoroark-dusclops-starmie-slowbro-kingdra-nidoking-trophy case breloom and mewtwo.
Shiny flawless UT: Kyogre,lugia and DW bagon
I can offer:
depends on whether you can clone or not, if you can, the list is massive, if not, it's a lot smaller but it's still a decent amount lol

croc, I am interested in these:
shiny flawless ev trained:
donphan- ferrothorn-scrafty-cofagrigus-zoroark-dusclops-starmie-slowbro-kingdra-nidoking-trophy case breloom and mewtwo.
Shiny flawless UT: Kyogre,lugia and DW bagon
I can offer:
depends on whether you can clone or not, if you can, the list is massive, if not, it's a lot smaller but it's still a decent amount lol
Sadly I cannot clone, so tell me the list , and if I'm also interested in the clone needed ones, we will find a way :)
Looking for may 2012 English Darkrai

How do I dèlete posts

DO NOT DOUBLE POST

SPECIAL NOTICE : will not trade this weekend due to studying :)

Would love to trade for UT meloetta i have many events and dream world pokemon and good shinies pm me for offers!!!!

What event or shinies u got ?

Perichoresis

Fairy Tail Wizard
Hey Croc

I have a shiny flawless Druddigon (level 32) , Cyndaquil (level 1), Staryu (level 1) and Virizion (level 42) all UT. If you're interested in them, could I just pick a few pokemon out of your shiny flawless section?

Thanks. :)

Hey Croc

I have a shiny flawless Druddigon (level 32) , Cyndaquil (level 1), Staryu (level 1) and Virizion (level 42) all UT. If you're interested in them, could I just pick a few pokemon out of your shiny flawless section?

Thanks. :)

What nature is the cyndaquil, druddigon and also what's druddigon's ability , and I'm definitely interested in the virizion ,
Can u clone?

Xenevix

Some Guy
Hello I am interested in your "gligar female brave lv 1 ut" and I have several offers including a lv. 100 UT shiny quiet Slowbro, lv.1 UT Shiny Phanpy (modest and no egg moves), and several other DWFs including Swablu, Drifloon, Sigilyph and Shuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.