• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mohn and Lillie: A Reunion on the Tundra! (1200)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So it seems that the girl reunited with her father.
And then she went back to that so called school. Wonderful
Like her shoes

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Game descriptions don't really matter. It's more logical to consider them a separate class, unless you want to equate a UB like Poipole, which is essentially a starter of sorts in the Ultra Space, a Legendary? Because Ash capturing Naganadel still technically doesn't count as a Legendary capture at the end of the day.
Why wouldn't I equate them to Legendaries? UBs are special because they're extra-dimensional entities who've gained special powers due to their travels through Ultra Space (which is why they all share Beast Boost, despite all being from different realities). If Mythicals can be equated to Legendaries, I don't see what's so different here.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
They couldn't assign this kind of priority to the M8 Promotion Match (to add salt to the wound, the AD for it was Shinohara), which is objectively a very high benchmark for the anime as a whole and an important moment to the narrative. It's valid to feel pessimistic about Tomiyasu's priorities.
To be fair they only have one guy on the team right now who can pump out quality animation, but Oshida is only human and you can't expect him to do this all the time.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
To be fair they only have one guy on the team right now who can pump out quality animation, but Oshida is only human and you can't expect him to do this all the time.
Then they could‘ve at least had him do a battle scene where a dynamic shot would‘ve made a big impact for the battle as a finisher, and not in the middle of a somber episode where action isn’t a key part of it and where that randomly added action added nothing substantial to the, again, somber episode. The priority is just out of whack.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Absolutely great episode. Agree that ash and the others being here was really pointless. But man is this family just getting rare and mythical Pokemon like a walk in the park lol
Well, the UBs are only there thanks to years of research from Aether Institute, Silvally was other experiment and Magearna was handmade
It's different from unrelated characters getting them

Gingertail24

Well, the UBs are only there thanks to years of research from Aether Institute, Silvally was other experiment and Magearna was handmade
It's different from unrelated characters getting them
It's different but it's so funny how most of the time they get a new Pokemon, it's some rare mythical one. Guarantee you if we see Lillie one more time after next episode, she'll have a shiny lunala

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
It's different but it's so funny how most of the time they get a new Pokemon, it's some rare mythical one. Guarantee you if we see Lillie one more time after next episode, she'll have a shiny lunala
Considering the games it makes more sense than even anything I mentioned haha

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
Then they could‘ve at least had him do a battle scene where a dynamic shot would‘ve made a big impact for the battle as a finisher, and not in the middle of a somber episode where action isn’t a key part of it and where that randomly added action added nothing substantial to the, again, somber episode. The priority is just out of whack.
It all comes down to what he has time for or which team is assigned to a certain episode. We typically don't get OLM animators or freelancers on subcontracted episodes so it wasn't likely that he'd work on something like the Raihan battle for example.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Oh My Dear Arceus

we did not deserve this great amazing emotional episode. I wish they made this plot into a movie to be honest with some additions but alas I agree this is one of the top journey's episodes by far. When Pokemon achieves making me cry from happiness, when I'm completely sober, I know it is a great episode. I am very much looking forward to re-watching with subtitles when it comes out.

THEIR OUTFITS WERE THE CUTEST EVER! They were so well put together, and even Goh had the cutest hat lol, Lusamine crying at the end when Mohn remembered her, that was a lot writers, thanks lol. I just have no qualms with this episode what so ever. I am glad Ash was there because reunions are the best, and Chloe meeting older pokegirls is always fun. Good animation is always good to see, and them catching Lilli-Nihilego altogether. Although I hope they don't use her in battle due to yknow, Mohn thinking it was his daughter for so long. Turning around and using it in battle could be a little odd.

I am looking forward to next week!

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I'm not sure why you're using the Mythicals to Legendaries examples with me, since I certainly never equated them as such. Even if we're to follow some sort of equalization, UBs are more closer to pseudos at best than actual Legendaries/Mythicals, the only exception probably being Guzma.
Not sure where this logic comes from. Numbers aren't what make Legendary Pokémon 'Legendary', or Mythical Pokémon 'Mythical'; it's literally just their in-game distinctions and official material that help us categorize them.
They're essentially aliens from other dimensions, and they exist in large numbers in those world, and in a sense, Pokemon of the real world would be UBs to their worlds.
And that makes them less special because...?

Gladion saw Ash with a UB and decided to one up him.
Did Mohn loose his memory?

RafaSceptile

Ok I was expecting an absolute meltdown over this episode but what I am getting is a mostly positive thread on the Pokemon Journeys series on an episode about Pokemon Sun and Moon?!

Officially I saw everything. And I agree this is one of the best Journeys eposides by far.
two lillies huh...sounds like paradise to @Pokegirl Fan~
Or JaneJane's worst nightmare
Not sure where this logic comes from. Numbers aren't what make Legendary Pokémon 'Legendary', or Mythical Pokémon 'Mythical'; it's literally just their in-game distinctions and official material that help us categorize them.

And that makes them less special because...?
Except Ultra Beasts were not considere legendarios several times by TPC