• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mohn and Lillie: A Reunion on the Tundra! (1200)

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Except Ultra Beasts were not considere legendarios several times by TPC
Mythicals aren't considered Legendaries either, and they're still treated as 'special Pokémon'.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Even Ash would've been unnecessary if not for the Iron Tail scene

considering how Ash would sometimes bail Lillie out of trouble back in SM, that scene made me laugh in hindsight.

I honestly don't mind them taking in that ub either, it honestly looks like it's younger than a standard one, and it's kind of adorable because of that.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I do enjoy how unsettling the atmosphere can get with this episode, though I pity the dub since they will need to play elevator music. They’re going to replace the atmosphere of this episode with nonsense

Blood Red

【推しの子】
1 - Those game descriptions don't really work on a literal level for the anime due to the worldbuilding being completely different.
The 'world building' is all over the place, but it's actually mostly the same for UBs.
2 - Because they're just regular creatures at the end of the day. I already brought up the main world Pokemon > Ultra Space comparison, it would be the same in the vice versa for UBs.
It's the same in the games, but they're still treated as a subset of Legendaries by the game. Plus, we've gone from thinking 'there's only one of each Legendary' to 'well there's only a few Legendaries', to where there's even regional forms of some Legendaries and multiple confirmed specimens within the same game (Kubfu). 'Numbers' is no longer a good argument, especially when those numbers exist outside of the universe where they've got special powers.
Then Lucario and A-G are Legendaries?
Lucario isn't 'special' the way UBs are, and has never been treated as such in the anime aside from one movie. Ash-Greninja is a powerup unique to a non-Legendary Pokémon. It's unique and powerful, yes, but it's just a 'super form'.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I do enjoy how unsettling the atmosphere can get with this episode, though I pity the dub since they will need to play elevator music. They’re going to replace the atmosphere of this episode with nonsense
I wish 4kids was still dubbing it instead of tpci. They at least had dub music that fit and are actually better than some of the original soundtracks imo (examples the dub soundtrack for Mewtwo Strikes Back).

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Shiny Nihilego is yellow?! I had no idea.
Yeah, it's a pretty nice shiny. Funnily enough, I actually have one that's also named 'Lillie' lmao (though mine was named after the game character's appearance...obviously)
Man, newer shinies are much better looking, idk why they don't change some of the old ones aswell, a lot of them look like crap.
Who knows man, we've been begging for them to change some of them for years, like Gengar and Regice.

BlueDragonfangirl

You guys asking what Ash’s reason for being here, it was to have a nice reunion with a good friend, that matters a lot to me.
Seriously though did they give any reason for Chloe to come at all? Even the thinnest justification?
For Eevee advertisement of course, that’s all she’s become.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Shiny Nihilego is yellow?! I had no idea.

Man, newer shinies are much better looking, idk why they don't change some of the old ones aswell, a lot of them look like crap.
IIRC the shinies up to gen 5 were done algorithmically, but I'm not 100% sure. Either way all the more reason to change them. Poor shiny Garchomp is stuck with being slightly washed out regular Garchomp

Gingertail24

Seriously though did they give any reason for Chloe to come at all? Even the thinnest justification?
Nope, she was just here. It sucks cause I feel future episodes will have her not be there for no reason again. Tbh ash and goh was also irrelevant in this episode as well

Rohanator

What was Chloe's purpose in this episode?

Hell what was Goh's?

They could've been left out of this and nothing would change

Even Ash would've been unnecessary if not for the Iron Tail scene
I might agree if it wasn't for them going to Alola in the very next episode, having them here smooths the transition, it'd be mad random if they just happened to go there right after this and now they don't need to be told what happened.

Gingertail24

I might agree if it wasn't for them going to Alola in the very next episode, having them here smooths the transition, it'd be mad random if they just happened to go there right after this and now they don't need to be told what happened.
Meh not really. You could just say Lillie found her dad and they sent a message to ash saying they are having a welcome back party. Ash decided to bring goh and Chloe along. Not that big of a deal

Xuxuba

IIRC the shinies up to gen 5 were done algorithmically, but I'm not 100% sure. Either way all the more reason to change them. Poor shiny Garchomp is stuck with being slightly washed out regular Garchomp
Idk which ones are the worse, the neon barf shinies or the ones that change literally nothing.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
As in just as random as how they happen to be where it took months for the aethers to find right when they are, in addition to just as when there is a bit of danger?

Them not being here at all but getting a call and invite from lilie would’ve been the scenario that made sense.