• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mohn and Lillie: A Reunion on the Tundra! (1200)

Sham

The Guardian of War
Sorry and this isn’t to diminish anybody but

Mega ring
Greninja
Serena
Darsna
Korrina
Alain
Clemont and Bonnie

There is no favoritism and if it is it isn’t towards SM

Again CRIES IN UNOVA

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Except this one didn't even bother to join the Alola Rangers, and I don't think he was even focused on taking them down.
They were catching and releasing them, not hunting them. Ultimately Gladion moved past his violent streak toward them once Hoshigumo-chan evolved and agreed to help save Lusamine. He was mostly kind of turned away or a little iffy about Satoshi’s owning Bebenom versus disdain.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
tbh I'm surprised this wasn't just an SM special.......why didn't SM get specials anyways? I think it's the only series without any (even JN has the Arceus stuff)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Didn't AG get some specials mid-series? Sure they were more about the original series, but they still had gen 3 elements

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
This should have been a special episode like Brock/Cilan, etc. Ash and his friends didn't need to be here for this

AG tears intensify

i'm glad Ash was here, I wanted someone from the alola "class" to be present for this when it happened, plus it was funny seeing ash save Lillie again, swear he protects her more than her brother sometimes.

there is one thing of interest that came from Goh and Chloe being here, the fact they didn't freak out or make any sort of emotion towards seeing nihilego, means either they've been briefed on ultra beats and ultra wormholes (by ash telling them or Chloe's father getting the information), or the ultra beasts have become public knowledge outside alola at this point , i know Ash named drop ultra wormholes back in the two parter with Dawn, but I find it interesting overall that it does seem like it's public knowledge now of their existence.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
This episode would’ve been absolutely perfect if it wasn’t a Journeys episode. Because of it being a Journeys episode, they needed to shoehorn Ash and co. in there, but then they feel out of place aside from one scene where Ash saves Lillie. Funnily enough, in the context of Journeys, such an eventful episode ends up being an actual filler episode. Should’ve been a SM special or something.
It could be worse, it could've been a pre-BW episode and Mohn would restore his memories against Team Rocket lool
But yeah I agree a SM special would be better. Hope the next episode makes up though

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Well what do you by specials like character specials?
meant overall "episodes considered separate from the usual count", like SME, the Arceus specials, or the specials that became Chronicles

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
They were catching and releasing them, not hunting them. Ultimately Gladion moved past his violent streak toward them once Hoshigumo-chan evolved and agreed to help save Lusamine. He was mostly kind of turned away or a little iffy about Satoshi’s owning Bebenom versus disdain.
Even if they were hunting them, he could have had helped anyway, though it doesn't help almost all of them were just being silly.

Also, reminder that freakin' Mallow was a team member. That's the equivalent of asking the girl next door to help you.

Last edited:

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Mini comments/review as a sporadic Sun/Moon watcher:
  • Mohn in the cold tundra sure got tanner than the people who literally live in Pokemon Hawaii
  • Ash and co. really shouldn't have been in this episode tbh
    • Literally only here to Iron Tail
      • The Iron tail looked kinda weird - art-wise it actually looked pretty good TBH but it still felt a bit choppy pacing wise during the attack
    • Chloe literally only here to have a reason for her to tag along to Alola next ep
  • I do like Mohn remembering them, having some differences between the games and the show are nice to have some variety instead of just having the same thing happen in the anime.
  • Seriously, why were Ash and co. here
  • Why do they need a private cruise ship
Rating: Giant cruise ship/10

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Something I would like to point is how Snowy was nearly useless in this episode(I might have missed something as I had just woke up when i watched it)
I can't even be upset it didn't evolve because the episode was more focused on the humans, Nihilego and Zoroark
The only opportunity it could be a bit more useful was when Lillie was attacked but even then she was alone(until Ash appeared)