• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mohn and Lillie: A Reunion on the Tundra! (1200)

Sham

The Guardian of War
Yay this was a good episode. So a few things

• Pikachu jumping on the Pokegirls shoulders with excitement and nuzzling them will never get old. It was cute with Iris and it's cute with Lillie
  • Chloe, Goh and Ash being here was justified as it sets up for Chloe being in Alola along with the guys since she's been acquainted with Lillie now and most likely wants a follow up. The same applies with Goh and it establishes the JN group and establishing their dynamics
  • Only in Pokemon can children stay in a stranded land in an older man's cabin who they just met far away from society
  • It was cute how the boys slept on the floor and let Chloe sleep on the couch
  • I like how Lillie stopped Nihilego and immediately caught it's sadness that Mohn remembered. Lillie is truly an emphatic character
  • Laurie Hymes and Ed Goldfarb are going to butcher the **** out of this episode.
  • I like the game’s and the animation’s adaption evenly. Lusamine letting Mohn move on showed how empathetic she's become after being humbled in the USUM main games but this adaptation with Nihilego was awesome as well
  • Can we talk about how Lillie went from not being able to touch Pokemon and screaming at the sight of Nihilego but did both when she grabbed it's hand? A true queen who can get over her phobias
  • Lillie mirroring Nihilego was amazing even animation wise
  • So was Mohn just not washing his face?
  • This is completely random but I will never get over that scene in the opening with Pikachu using his Z-move only for Alain, Iris, Lance, Cynthia, Diantha and Steven to turn around towards Ash. It's so cool how they're his "rivals" this series.

Whole time Lillie was playing the piano I was thinking "Lillie when did you start becoming beautiful?"

EenGMCgWoAI5fLj

Last edited:

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Mostly because in their native worlds many of the UBs are common organisms. While many legendary pokemon do have multiple individuals, reproduce, etc. they are still naturally very rare. UBs are certainly more special than regular pokemon, but I wouldn't say they have legendary status overall, more like something in-between. The UBs also are lacking in terms of having legends associated with them. The Cosmog line are the Legendary equivalents of the UBs, and do have legends associated with them.
Again, the 'numbers' argument doesn't hold up just because they're 'common' somewhere else, because they're not common in the 'core' Pokémon universe, which is where the main series games are set. Also, I'm not claiming they're Legendaries like the Kanto birds, just that they're like Mythicals i.e. their own category of 'special Pokémon' that have a unique categorization, but are coded in as Legendaries in the games.

If you don't think UBs are special, you might as well go 'yeah, whatever' if a character catches a Mythical as well, because they aren't Legendaries either; they're just 'special' Pokémon.

BobbbidyBob

Everyone here be like: *panting* this episode ....finallyyyy I remember.....I can feeellll my heart agaaiinnnn

Observer

Mostly watching
Well first off I'm glad that they found Mohn and everything, thus wrapping up the plot from Sun and Moon. The family photo was very heartwarming to say the least and it's clear that alot of people truly enjoyed it and that's great.

If I'm being honest here, I thought the episode was kind of meh. I can't really say that I felt anything at all about the family reunion scene, Mohn getting his memories back, or the family photo at the end. I just felt nothing since I never was that invested in that plotline. Ash, Goh, and Chole running into them was good but that's it.

I wonder if this makes me a bad heartless person?

Trillion

this episode was beautiful

it was a very nice touch how things came full circle. from different nihilego being such a problem for the family previously [attacking lillie and making her afraid of all pokemon, taking control of lusamine] to one being A PART of the family

this legit might be my favorite non-battle episode, not just of journeys - but of the series in general

p96822

Evolve me please
I know people are not going to like what I’m gonna say about this episode. But I didn’t really care about this episode because Moan is not that interesting compared to the rest of his family.

I would have cared more if they treated him more as a character then The motivation to get him back

Also the only reason that Ash is here to have a cool moment and save Lillie

p96822

Evolve me please
I know people are not going to like what I’m gonna say about this episode. But I didn’t really care about this episode because Moan is not that interesting compared to the rest of his family.

I would have cared more if they treated him more as a character then The motivation to get him back

Also the only reason that Ash is here to have a cool moment and save Lillie
That doesn’t mean I hate the episode, it’s still had great music a pretty awesome Ash scene